The Business Intelligence Analyst will lead conversations with clients to define business requirements, have a hands-on role in developing Tableau dashboards to satisfy requirements, and training clients on effective use of dashboards. Additionally, this position will provide support for internal Business Intelligence Subject-Matter Experts (SMEs), whose role it is to engage clients proactively, and to identify and bring forward key observations derived from the aforementioned Business Intelligence (BI) solutions.
• Analyze data, identify anomalies, and provide useable insight to internal and external clients.
• Address external client data requests, including: project scope, consultation, conception, production, and end-user delivery.
• Build custom data deliveries using Tableau Software.
• Stay current with data analytics/business intelligence techniques and technologies.
• Maintain positive, professional business acumen and relationships ...
Freed Maxick CPAs, P.C., a top 100 Firm in the U.S., has opportunities in Buffalo and Rochester, NY at the Senior and Manager level for SALT experts.
As a Manager, your role will include:
• Managing, coordinating and overseeing State and Local Income, Sales & Use and Property tax work as part of our growing tax practice
• Oversight and heavy involvement is various state and local tax projects, including nexus studies and acquisition due diligence.
• Involvement in decision making process pertaining to the direction and growth of the state and local tax practice.
• Formulating and delivering innovative tax planning and tax savings strategies and going to market with these opportunities
• Generating SALT opportunities within our existing client base
• Developing and managing client relationships
• Completing multiple, simultaneous engagements within deadline timeframes
• Researching and consulting on complex tax matters
• Coaching and managing staff, ...
Immediate Opportunities for Audit Managers and Supervisors with a Top 100 CPA Firm
Freed Maxick CPAs, P.C. has opportunities for Audit Managers with governmental experience
A Manager’s responsibilities involve overall planning, organization, supervision and completion of several simultaneous client engagements. They are responsible for maintaining continuing relationships with clients.
Our Managers demonstrate:
• Governmental audit technical competency as well as computer proficiency
• Business sense and ability to administer the engagement
• Leadership qualities in attitude and conduct
• Ability to contribute to the growth of the Firm
• Executive presence
• Professionalism in appearance and attitude
What Makes Freed Maxick Different?
Though we maintain relationships with external resources nationwide, we continue to maintain our independence and the ability to make decisions locally. At a time when the Big 4 firms are exiting the Western New York ...
We are seeking an experienced, self-motivated Senior Collections Supervisor for an established collection agency located in Amherst, NY, which is focused on…
Upon successful completion of the training program, Shift Supervisor Trainees are eligible to be considered for promotion to open Operations Supervisor or Shift…
The Director, Patient Care Services provides administrative and strategic leadership for performance management, assists the Senior Vice President and Chief…
The Property Supervisor would maintain all computerized property management work order system, productivity, and regulatory requirements.
Knowledge and expertise in Program Management, including Project Management and/or management reporting and analysis. Opportunity to supervise junior staff.
Reports to management on quality issues, trends and losses. Educate and train employees as to their role in the quality management system.
Along with VP of Operations and/or Regional Manager, manages the Center as cost effectively as possible without sacrificing quality, to include employee time…
Advise management of employee relation issues or escalated donor issues. Participate with management in conducting performance appraisals, providing performance…
Marbaloo Marketing's Publicity team is seeking a full-time Publicity Manager. This role position demands a high level of time management, innovative thinking…
Or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field and the equivalent of two years of full-time experience in materials management in a healthcare…
Additionally, our Practice Managers have: Benefits for a Banfield Practice Manager. Veterinary Practice Manager Careers at Banfield Pet Hospital.
Administrative or management in postsecondary environment: Director must have a minimum of five (5) years experience in either administrative and/or management…
Project Management experience is a plus. The Operations Manager oversees plant management in all areas of manufacturing to ensure products are manufactured on…
Management Development Program \ Management Trainee. Build your ability to motivate, inspire and develop a team through our comprehensive supervisor preparation…
This position is responsible or a diverse operational area and is supported by exempt managers and supervisors and non-exempt technicians.
Solid organizational and time management skills. Office Supervisors are responsible for overseeing daily operations of a specific retail tax location.
Provides oversight, strategic direction, and management of daily operations for the Drug Diversion Prevention, Detection, and Response Program;