Note: You are only seeing Niagara Falls jobs posted within the last 7 days. Click here to see all Niagara Falls jobs.
OfficeTeam has a growing company in the Professional Services industry looking to hire a highly-skilled and motivated Office Assistant to provide support with various administrative duties. Are you a self-starter who loves handling multiple projects at once with a positive outlook? Then this is the Office Assistant role for you. The Office Assistant is a temporary-to-full-time opportunity and is located in the Buffalo, New York area.
What you get to do every single day
• Maintain office facility
• Copy, faxing, and filing for a number of different departments
• Direct calls appropriately
• Submit data accurately
• An enthusiastic teammate who is willing to take on anything from small internal administrative tasks to high profile requests
• Skills to assess process and internal control weaknesses and identify improvements
• Ability to multitask, collaborate and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds in a fast-paced environment
As a Staff Accountant with Freed Maxick, you will:
JOIN A LEADER!
You’ll be part of one of WNY’s largest public accounting firms and a Top 100 CPA Firm in the U.S.
LEARN FROM THE BEST!
We provide a complete onboarding experience which includes orientation and training to jump start your career.
Your Performance Advisor will meet with you regularly to make sure all of your questions are answered. You’ll be assigned a “buddy” to help you with those first few days and weeks when you’re transitioning to your new role.
You’ll perform the detail work of preparing tax returns and financial statements under the direction of our talented Senior Accountants, Managers, Senior Managers, Principals and Directors. Expect to have regular contact with our Directors.
BE PART OF A TEAM!
You’ll operate as part of a successful team, working on challenging engagements with clients in a wide variety of industries: healthcare, manufacturing, government, municipalities,...
Immediate Opportunities for Audit Managers and Supervisors with a Top 100 CPA Firm
Freed Maxick CPAs, P.C. has opportunities for Audit Managers with governmental experience
A Manager’s responsibilities involve overall planning, organization, supervision and completion of several simultaneous client engagements. They are responsible for maintaining continuing relationships with clients.
Our Managers demonstrate:
• Governmental audit technical competency as well as computer proficiency
• Business sense and ability to administer the engagement
• Leadership qualities in attitude and conduct
• Ability to contribute to the growth of the Firm
• Executive presence
• Professionalism in appearance and attitude
What Makes Freed Maxick Different?
Though we maintain relationships with external resources nationwide, we continue to maintain our independence and the ability to make decisions locally. At a time when the Big 4 firms are exiting the Western New York ...
GROW PERSONALLY AND PROFESSIONALLY!
Our full-time Career Coach will not only provide strategies to you for passing the CPA exam or obtaining another certification, but also help guide you along your individual career path. You will receive one-on-one mentoring not just from our Career Coach but from your Performance Advisor as well. These resources are dedicated to you, your happiness and your advancement with Freed Maxick ABL Services.
We have a great bonus policy to help you pass the CPA exam and complete other certifications too!
Regular evaluations and performance conversations provide you with the candid feedback you need to succeed. We’ll cover your technical skills, teamwork, client focus, productivity and dependability. Areas for development will be discussed and together, appropriate plans for focus will be determined. We know that everyone learns differently, so your individual goals are established just for you. Clear direction and guidance ...
We have immediate opportunities for Tax Talent in our Buffalo, NY office.
Our Tax Department provides comprehensive tax services and specialized expertise to businesses, individuals, trusts, and estates, non-profit and public entities. Our services include compliance (preparation), planning and consulting. The Tax Department serves clients in all fields, with particular emphasis in manufacturing, distribution, construction, and retail.
As a Tax Professional, you will be called upon to deliver professional services to clients, including consulting, tax planning, compliance, and research. You will be part of our team, and assist in developing high level relationships with clients, prospects, and referral sources, as you perform detailed tasks on engagements while delegating to and supervising others.
Some of your responsibilities may include
• Identifying and implementing tax planning and consulting opportunities with our clients
• Preparation and review of client tax ...
Robert Half Finance has an outstanding opportunity for a full-time Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk to join the team at a recognized company in the Manufacturing industry. As the Accounts Payable Clerk, you will match, batch, and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. Opportunities for career growth and advancement will be available to you in this dynamic department. The job site for the full-time Accounts Payable Clerk is in the Buffalo, NY area.
What you get to do every single day
• Perform daily processes and controls correctly and punctually, ensuring company policies are followed
• Manage full-cycle A/P
• Provide support to internal business partners
• Facilitate internal and external audits as needed
• Open, sort, and distribute daily department mail
• Validate, record and send checks, including expediting special handling
• Maintain proper storage of invoices, checks, and other ...
Are you looking for a career that has purpose, makes a meaningful difference in someone’s life and is worthwhile?
The McGuire Group’s Garden Gate Health Care Facility in Cheektowaga is seeking Certified Nursing Assistants to become members of our elite McGuire Mission Makers team. Our nursing and rehab facilities are rated among the highest in the nation and are comprised of Mission Makers who are compassionate, dependable, courteous and informative. These premier traits are the “Keys” that guide us to create a cohesive culture for those who live and work in our facilities. Most of all, compassion is required!
Responsibilities & Requirements
• Minimum 18 years of age; high school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Registered by the New York State Nurse Aide Registry
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Able to follow written and verbal instructions
• Able to perform tasks while upholding high standards of quality, cleanliness and kindness
Freed Maxick CPAs, P.C., a top 100 Firm in the U.S., has opportunities in Buffalo and Rochester, NY at the Senior and Manager level for SALT experts.
As a Manager, your role will include:
• Managing, coordinating and overseeing State and Local Income, Sales & Use and Property tax work as part of our growing tax practice
• Oversight and heavy involvement is various state and local tax projects, including nexus studies and acquisition due diligence.
• Involvement in decision making process pertaining to the direction and growth of the state and local tax practice.
• Formulating and delivering innovative tax planning and tax savings strategies and going to market with these opportunities
• Generating SALT opportunities within our existing client base
• Developing and managing client relationships
• Completing multiple, simultaneous engagements within deadline timeframes
• Researching and consulting on complex tax matters
• Coaching and managing staff, ...
Work collaboratively with building secretary to ensure daily coverage of front desk, where clients are welcomed with professionalism and courtesy.
Interviewing and researching current and potential users to develop strategy and content. Traveling internationally to meet tour guides and partners in order to…
Catalano's welding is Actively seeking a Manual Machinist. This is a job shop supporting the welding side of the business. Hours are 7am - 3:30 pm M-F.
Or (3) Statement of Service Letter or other form of certification signed by a Military Personnelist or other authorizing official (Commander of your unit or…
Must have a valid Driver's License with a clean MVR. Four Eighteen Logistics is searching for dependable Box Truck Drivers (non CDL) to safely transport Amazon…
Four years of education above the high school level obtained in an accredited business, secretarial or technical school, junior college, college or university.
Provide backup to receptionist desk.. Must keep current with basic knowledge of all credit union programs and must thoroughly cross sell all credit union…
Chemistry or Technical degree preferred, or equivalent experience. Process Control Lab Technician (Nights)*. Chemical analysis of process solutions.
2 year technical degree or related experience. Setup laser trim machine per laser trim manual and other applicable manufacturing procedures.
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or SAFe ScrumMaster certification active and in good standing.
Demonstrated core competencies for Field Specialist: Our mission is to develop and offer the most innovative products and services to our customers, with the…
Citizen, possess and maintain a 100-Ton Captains license, and current first aid & CPR certificates. The MAID OF THE MIST CORPORATIONis looking for a Full-Time…