The Grants Coordinator is a key member of the Willow Domestic Violence Center Team and is responsible for identifying, securing and implementing grant resources to support the overall agency mission, programs and services. The Grants Coordinator works closely with the Director of Grants Administration and Evaluation to identify funding opportunities, prepare and submit proposals and reports, and ensure grant compliance. Working closely with key departments, the Coordinator helps to ensure that grant deliverables for both public and private grants are fulfilled in a timely manner and with the highest quality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage portfolio of at least 15 funders; writes and edits proposals and reports.
• Provide support for the implementation of all agency grants and deliverables in collaboration with the CEO, Director of Grants Administration and Evaluation, Director of Programs and Services and Director of Development.
Legal Assistance of Western New York, Inc. (LawNY ®) has an immediate opening for a Bookkeeper at our business office located in downtown Rochester. LawNY ® is funded in part by the Legal Services Corporation and provides free civil legal services to low-income families and individuals through seven field offices that serve low-income New Yorkers in 14 counties. LawNY ® provides services related to the essentials of life - income, housing, health, education and family. Our 150 member staff includes attorneys, paralegals, AmeriCorps members and an administrative team who work closely across areas of specialization to bring a holistic approach to addressing law related issues affecting our clients and community.
The Bookkeeper is a full time position that reports to the CFO.
Primary Job Duties:
● Processing accounts payable, 300 – 500 per month;
● Posting accounts receivable and general journal entries;
● Processing semi-monthly payroll;
● Reviewing ...
The Access to Justice Project is a partnership between LawNY ® and AmeriCorps, America’s most preeminent volunteer service program, which seeks to address the legal needs of the poor by expanding the level of legal assistance available and helping low-income clients to access the legal system in order to achieve economic benefits, decent housing, health care and other critical basic needs. In addition, members work to recruit and support community volunteers and enhance efforts at collaboration with local human services agencies.
AmeriCorps members provide intake and screening services for income-eligible persons seeking legal assistance with civil law problems and outreach to underserved populations. They are offered the opportunity for direct, substantive legal experience, excellent training and a chance to make a critical difference for low-income and vulnerable populations and their communities.
Members receive a living allowance of $715.42 semi-monthly for the ...
Reports to the Board of Directors, the Executive Director (ED) will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for staff, programs, expansion, and execution of its mission. The ED will initially develop deep knowledge of field, core programs, operations, and business plan.
Leadership & Management:
• Ensure ongoing local program excellence, program evaluation, and oversee finance & administration, fundraising, communications, and systems; recommend timelines & resources needed to achieve the strategic goals
• Actively engage & energize volunteers, board members, event committees, alumni, partnering organizations, & funders
• Develop, maintain, & support a strong Board; serve as ex-officio of committees; seek & build board involvement with strategic direction for ongoing operations
• Ensure effective systems to track scaling progress, evaluate program so as to measure & communicate results to the board, funders, & other constituents
Fundraising & ...
ROCovery Fitness is a supportive community of physically active individuals brought together by sober living, committed to creating an environment of healing and recovery. Members, friends and families are empowered to discover their inner strength and confidence through adventure, fun and camaraderie.
Our programs are free and open to anyone with 48 hours of continuous sobriety. We welcome friends, family members and those who choose to live sober.
The Outreach and Engagement Specialist, under the direct supervision of the Peer Support Program Manager, will provide a variety of recovery-oriented services to individuals who have self-identified as needing recovery support and/or are referred as part of a larger system of care (e.g. treatment, criminal justice, social services, etc.). The Outreach and Engagement Specialist is expected to represent ROCovery Fitness’ core values (Respect, Community Collaboration, Excellence, Acceptance and ...
Responsible for the oversight of RCN’s Human Resource management, and compliance. Assist the Director of Finance with special projects and support as needed; by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Complete Employee Lifecycle; Identify, screen and conduct background checks for qualified candidates. Coordinate candidate interviews with hiring supervisors and issue offer letters as directed by hiring supervisors. Conduct exit interviews.
2. Administer employee benefit plans including health, dental, other insurances, paid time off and 403b plans. Evaluate plans and providers as least annually.
3. Maintain RCN’s employee handbook. Regularly review policies to make sure they are consistent with our strategy and goals. Make recommendations to leadership and the personnel committee for updates. Once approved, implement updates by communicating them to supervisors and/or staff.
The Friendly Home in Rochester, NY is seeking a Nurse Practitioner (NP) or a Physician Assistant (PA) to function as a member of our collaborative Health Team with responsibilities in the areas of clinical service, education and research.
Schedule is Monday - Friday, Full Time Days. No weekends or on-call responsibilities!
The NP/PA with The Friendly Home:
Performs and documents pre-admission/admission, routine, and emergency Member evaluations on selected Members in collaboration with the Medical Director and in-house attending physicians.
Provides counsel, support and education to Members and their families in collaboration with the Interdisciplinary Team.
Why Join The Friendly Home Team?
As a high-performing organization and a 5-Star Senior Care Community, truly are a leader in providing quality nursing and rehabilitative care to older adults in Rochester, NY.
In 2018 we were recognized as a Top-Performing Nursing Home by the NYS Dept. of Health.
Our excellence is ...
Oversee all functions of the assigned Residential program by providing administration, supervision, and consulting to ensure quality services at all times. Coordinate and monitor the operations of the assigned Residential program(s) and provides operational support to Day Services. Promotes program growth. Handle highly confidential and sensitive information. Interact with all levels of the Agency.
• Maintain the health and well-being of the individuals Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. serves
• Provides direction to the IRA Supervisors and fosters the development of strong teams
• Monitors, through the audit process, all aspects of the program to ensure compliance with federal, state and county regulations/laws/acts; Report all policy violations to appropriate individual
• Explore and develop opportunities to enhance and expand Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. services
• Ensure all assigned employees are trained appropriately for their positions and retrained ...
Lawyers For Children (LFC) is a non-profit organization providing legal advocacy and social work services on behalf of youth in foster care.
Founded in 1971 as P.S.1 Contemporary Art Center, it is the first nonprofit arts center in the US devoted solely to contemporary art.
RAHAMA empowers women that experience domestic abuse through education, advocacy, support, and housing. Our goal is to remove barriers to service for Muslim,…
Our salaries are closer to the range of a nonprofit and our benefits are excellent. Our staff members are mission-driven and action-oriented, and have a unique…
In 2017 Race Forward united with the Center for Social Inclusion to become the new Race Forward. Since 1981, Race Forward has brought a systemic analysis and an…
A nonprofit organization in New York City is looking to fill an immediate need with the addition of a new Service Coordinator to their staff.
Nonprofit Organization – Media and Workshops. We have very full lives, including engagement with a nonprofit film center that we founded, as a Marriage and…
Candidate will have an interest in suicide prevention and disaster Mental Health, some familiarity with the nonprofit sector, and a Master’s degree in Social…
Sesame Workshop is the nonprofit organization behind Sesame Street, the pioneering television show that has been helping kids grow smarter, stronger and kinder…
National Review Institute (NRI) is a non-profit, 501(c)(3), charitable organization, established to support the mission of its sister organization, National…
A premier nonprofit organization located in New York City is actively seeking a self-motivated and diligent professional for a promising opportunity as their…
Do you strive to be an HR aficionado? Looking to jumpstart your Human Resources Career? Thrive on a fast-paced work environment? Assist with HR related audits.