The membership coordinator will promote the benefits of museum membership to visitors. Daily activities include maintaining accurate member records, preparing membership mailings and providing excellent customer service to current and potential members. Additionally the membership coordinator will analyze member activity and make recommendations to increase acquisition and retention, as well as implementing marketing campaigns to grow membership sales opportunities.
This full-time position involves a Wednesday to Sunday work schedule. Ideal candidate will have two to four years of membership experience in the museum field.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Input and maintain member records in Altru Database
• Prepare membership and fulfillment mailings
• Assist in member acquisition, cultivation and retention
• Track member patterns and make recommendations to improve membership sales and program benefits
• Explore new opportunities for membership program and revenue ...