Support the Family Law Unit by interviewing and providing compassionate support to clients in cases involving domestic violence; create safety plans for clients; connect clients with appropriate community services and agencies.
• Refer clients to appropriate community resources as needed, and follow up to assure service availability, eligibility, and provision of service;
• Conduct client interviews. Transcribe accurate, complete and detailed progress notes and recommendations;
• Consult with and provide information to the Staff Attorneys;
• Provide recommendations to the Staff Attorneys, based on assessment interviews. Provide support to clients at Court appearances;
• Deliver needed files to the Staff Attorneys at Family Court and serve subpoenas.
• Attend and participate in LASROC’s Family Law Unit staff meetings and general LASROC meetings;
• Additional duties assigned at the discretion of the Supervisors.
Public Health Solutions (PHS) is the largest public health nonprofit serving New York City. Provides general knowledge of WIC program and orientation to new…
Basic entry level coursework in solar photovoltaics or minimum 6 months experience in the solar electrical industry or related construction employment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. Assist in the support of a systematic preventive maintenance…
Paid New York State attorney registration, CLE, and bar association memberships. Opportunities to participate in nonprofit and charitable causes and provide pro…
Manages all aspects of relationship with local nonprofit operating partners and proactively ensures partners are performing to expectations and social and…
New grads more than welcome to apply!! Licensed and in good standing in New York State. The Highlands Living Center is hiring!*.