- BS in Computer Engineering with strong technical background in software and hardware design including, SDLC, database design, circuit design , LABVIEW, LABWindows/CVI, C#, and VBA.
- Excellent computer, troubleshooting, debugging, and problem-solving skills.
- Extensive knowledge and training in diverse computer tools and applications.
- Friendly with positive attitude. Proven team player.
- Well organized with ability to multi-task effectively.
- Highly self-motivated to learn new concepts, adaptable and trainable, fast learner.
BSCpE, Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering December 2006
West Virginia University Institute of Technology Montgomery, WV
- Financed education through part-time employment and financial aid.
- Scholarships: WVU Mountaineer Scholarship
MS Office, MS Access, MS Visio, MS Outlook, MS Power Point, MS SQL Server 2008,
MS Visual Studio, PSpice, MAX+PLUS II, Quartus II, MPLAB, L-Edit, PCB123, Telnet, ns-2/nam, Xilinx, Cygwin, D2B, JTAG (Boundary-Scan), uMaster, MathCAD, Agile, Aegis, SAP, LabVIEW, LabWindows/CVI,
Current: LabVIEW, LabWindows/CVI, Visual Basic, C# (.NET), VBA, SQL
Familiarity with: ADA, C, C++, Assembly (8086, MC68K), VHDL, Tcl script, HTML, UNIX/Linux script, Ladder Logic
Windows 98/2000/NT/XP/Vista/7, Windows Embedded, Linux/Unix, DOS, vxWorks, u-Boot
Multi-meter, oscilloscope, signal generator, power supplies, emulators, simulators, spectrum analyzers, NI data acquisition devices
TRAINING & CERTIFICATIONS
IPC A-610 (Soldering and IPC Repair) - Certified 2006
Conformal Coating Techniques and Inspection per IPC-CC-830B - Certified 2006
Lean Six Sigma Awareness – Completed April 2008
Introduction to Visual Basic.Net (PVCC) – Completed Jan 2008
Database Fundamentals in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 – Completed July 2009
Introduction to SQL (PVCC) – August 2009
Joint Industry Standard IPC J-STD-001D (Requirements For Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies) – 2011
Cisco Certification IT Network Training for CCNA and CCNP – Beginning Jan 2013
Test Engineer October 2010-Present
Niitek, Inc. Charlottesville, VA
- Initiate and maintain technical documentation including design specs, requirements, procedures, and reports.
- Evaluate, qualify and calibrate new test station hardware, software and/or fixturing utilized for qualitative or quantitative analysis of product testing.
- Design, develop, debug, qualify, implement and maintain test software in support of manufacturing functional testing of GPR Systems, Subassemblies, Radar Panels, Printed Circuit Boards using C#, LabWindows/CVI and LabVIEW.
- Review, analyze, and decompose product design documentation into a set of test requirements and test specifications, which then are used in generating test cases for test procedures and/or test software.
- Design, develop, document, maintain, support and calibrate simple and complex, manual and automated test equipment, fixtures, cables and procedures utilized for manufacturing functional testing of electronic products.
- Create technical design and test documentation, using Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Visio.
- Support New Product Introduction efforts.
- Work with design engineering and manufacturing to develop test requirements for new and existing products.
- Develop test procedures for testing products at the board, subassembly and system levels of test.
- Provide technical work direction and support for technicians and manufacturing.
- Develop and maintain Access databases implementing VBA, SQL, and relational database techniques to support manufacturing processes, material discrepancy tracking and test data collection.
Test Engineering Technician October 2009-October 2010
Niitek, Inc. Charlottesville, VA
- Assist Test Engineers, in providing technical support of manufacturing test activities.
- Document, update and maintain Manufacturing Test Procedures for various circuit boards, electronic and mechanical tests.
- Set-up, configure, and maintain test equipment for various functional tests.
- Assist Test Engineers with manufacturing test software specific activities including creating and modifying software programs for manufacturing tests using LabWindow...
Login or Register to view the full resume.