Highly motivated individual looking to obtain a position with a team-oriented healthcare setting that will allow me to utilize my skills, education and experience while promoting professional growth and development.
New York Medical College, Valhalla, New York
MPH Degree: Health Policy & Management, May 2011
Graduate Certificate: Management of Long-term Care Facilities
St. John’s University, Queens, New York
BS Degree: Health Service Administration, May 2007
Minor: Business Administration
Cardinal Health (Apothecary Pharmacy) New Haven, CT
Lead Pharmacy Technician [August 2008 – Present]
• Perform basic aseptic techniques and pharmaceutical calculations
• Work with insurance carriers to obtain payments and refilling authority
• Maintains, replenishes, and keeps up-to-date inventory of medications, accessories
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Promoted to Lead Pharmacy Technician (February 09)
Rite Aid Pharmacy Stamford, CT
Pharmacy Technician [November 2000 – August 2008]
• Prepare prescribed medication for patients
• Answer telephones, stock pharmacy shelves and handle money
• Consult patients with various health related questions
• Communicate regularly with insurance companies regarding approvals for prescriptions
• Interact with doctors’...
Login or Register to view the full resume.