Seeking Mechanical, Civil, Chemical Engineering position which is hands-on, in the field. Experienced in project management, planning and design, cost control/containment, and quality improvement.
Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving abilities, demonstrating sound judgment in establishing priorities and making decisions.
Enjoy the challenge of growth and change; keen instincts and strategies to quickly effect innovation and improvement.
Self-motivated and conscientious with an earned reputation for dependability, integrity, efficiency and professionalism.
07/12 - Present
ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY Tempe, AZ
Post-Doc Research Associate
Responsible for the assessment and evaluation of educational and outreach programs used by the NSF-funded EarthScope National Office, which manages a nationwide geoscience research program.
- Assist in the development and implementation of programs used in education and outreach.
- Facilitate workshops for interpretive professionals in the fields of geology and Earth science.
-Conduct meaningful research in the areas of program effectiveness and education outreach.
07/05 - 06/12
AGUA FRIA UNION HIGH SCHOOL Avondale, Arizona
Faculty Member - Instructor of Mathematics
Provide classroom instruction to college bound students in the area of mathematics, science and engineering.
- Develop lesson plans, grading schemas and testing materials for students.
- Provide instruction, advising and support to assist students in meeting their educational goals.
06/02 - 07/05
UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA Tucson, Arizona
Design and supervise construction and operations for a cancer research facility. Provide solutions for the researchers in the areas of mechanical, chemical, electrical and communications processes.
- Built and upgraded computer systems for various projects and equipment.
- Design and build environmental temperature control systems for labs and other facility conditions.
- Assist in the development of more efficient lab procedures and techniques.
- Develop prototype equipment for processing material to be used in analysis.
05/00 - 06/02
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE Ft. Huachuca, Arizona
Information Systems Engineering Command
Engineer and supervise the design, construction and installation of NATO and American military satellite terminal stations. Maintain and up-grade components as new technology becomes available. Train and supervise military personnel on operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Travel to satellite terminal stations located worldwide for surveying, installation, maintenance and personnel training.
- Install and configure networking equipment for terrestrial and satellite data and communication transmission.
- Supervise and train military and civilian personnel, and write training guides.
12/99 - 05/00
KIEWIT WESTERN COMPANY Phoenix, Arizona
Supervise installation of fiber optic cable across the United States. Increase productivity by effectively utilizing equipment and resources, planning efficiently to minimize costs and production interruptions.
- Identify hazards or safety issues and enforce safety standards; recognized for lowest reportable OSHA incidents in company.
- Resolve construction site conflicts / issues, from environmental impact to design to permits, ensu...
Login or Register to view the full resume.