I am a highly motivated, hardworking, and compassionate individual, seeking to obtain a position as a Registered Professional Nurse.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Ramapo College of New Jersey, Mahwah New Jersey
Graduated: May 2010 2007-2010
Bachelor of Science in Commerce, Major in Economics
University of Santo Tomas, Manila Philippines
Graduated: March 2003 1999-2003
Registered Professional Nurse: Issued: December 1, 2010
AHA BLS CPR Certification: Issued: October 2010
Clinical Practicum/ Rotation: Four (4) semesters as follows from 2008 to 2010, has included experience at Englewood Hospital and Medical Center, Valley Hospital, Bergen Regional Medical Center, Englewood Hospital Homes Health Services.
Nursing Student Volunteer
San Juan Medical Center and Lying in
June - July 2010 (Summer 2010)
• Renders direct patient care to a group of three to four patients on medical-surgical units. Worked under the direction of a RN preceptor while responsible for direct personal care of patients including dressing, bathing, feeding, oral hygiene, and elimination.
• Performs physical assessments/data collection; daily lab retrieval including blood glucose reading; wound care - maintaining sterile fields and application dressing; and patient transfers.
• Communicate with members of an interdisciplinary team, regarding relevant observations concerning conditions of patients.
• Experience with medication administration.
• Implements care in a knowledgeable, skillful, consistent and continuous manner, utilizing procedures, protocols, standards of care, and education of patients and significant others.
• Evaluates effectiveness of care toward desired outcomes in progressing patients toward a predefined length of stay.
• Performs documentation responsibilities following the outcome-based standards and guidelines for forms used in the Medical Center and the assigned clinical area.
OTHER WORK EXPERIENCE
Medical Records Clerk Bergen Regional Medical Center Feb 2008 - July 2008
• Compile, process, and maintain medical records of hospital and clinic patients in a manner consistent with medical, administrative, ethical, legal, and regulatory requirements and standard...
Login or Register to view the full resume.