OBJECTIVE: To obtain an administrative assistant position with your Organization.
QUALIFICATIONS: Over five years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant. Punctual and dependable person who is highly motivated by a desire to excel; able to handle multiple tasks; detail oriented; excellent interpersonal skills; capable of learning new tasks quickly, works well with others.
Windows XP; Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook); Computerized Accounting (QuickBooks); Web Design; Data Entry; Machine Transcription; Internet; Anatomy and Physiology; Medical Billing and Coding; Keyboarding 60 wpm.
EDUCATION: GLOBAL BUSINESS INSTITUTE, Far Rockaway, NY
Computerized Office Specialist with Internship Diploma—2011
• Dean’s List, 3.92 GPA
• Perfect Attendance Awards
MIDTOWN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, New York, NY
Junior Accountant Diploma—1991
BRONX COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Bronx, NY
Clerk-Typist/Office Procedures Certificate—1987
10/10-Present LEGAL AID SOCIETY, New York, NY
Internship: Administrative Assistant
• Create spreadsheets, forms, labels, distribute correspondence, maintain files.
• Retrieve, organize, and disseminate information to staff.
• Process invoices, setup conference calls, desk phone usage and email.
• Provide office support to the administration.
06/04-07/09 HUDSON GLOBAL, New York, NY
Litigation Support/Various Contract Sites
• Prepared documents for scanning and coded on various software.
• Initiated quality control and reassembled packages for clients and paralegals.
06/96-04/08 CENTRAL MARKETING, INC., New York, NY
Evening Part-time Telemarketing Surveyor/Assistant Supervisor
• Conducted business/consumer surveys in a computer-base...
Login or Register to view the full resume.