MORGAN STANLEY, New York, NY 2000 – 2009
Administrative Assistant – Reported to Office Manager for the Information Technology Department
• Supported the office manager handling day-to-day operations and administrative duties.
• Served as primary scheduling contact for candidates and internal client.
• Partner with recruiters to ensure flawless execution of the hiring process.
• Provided calendar management - maintained, reviewed and updated calendar entries.
• Interacted with high level executives; acted as liaison with clients and their assistants.
• Answered, screened and directed incoming telephone calls to proper area for handling.
• Coordinated in-house meetings, including conference room set-up, beverages/food.
• Provided backup support to colleagues during vacation/sick days.
• Maintained client files, contacts database and record keeping.
• Proofread printed materials for accuracy, relevancy and completeness.
• Tracked departmental invoices and sent them to appropriate parties.
• Handled any facilities requests in the midtown locations and worked closely with the Property Management Office.
MARCUS & MILLICHAP and WOMEN’S WORLD BANKING, New York, NY
Temporary positions as Administrative Assistant and Data Entry Clerk 1999 – 2000
• Performed general administrative functions.
• Sent out mass mailings to potential clients.
• Entered data into Access and Excel databases.
• Updated contact list in Outlook and in Act.
• Edited and created PowerPoint presentations.
HANDLER REAL ESTATE SERVICES, New York, NY 1998 – 1999
• Reported to ...
Login or Register to view the full resume.