Career summary: Building distributed/networked systems is my passion. I have a strong background in algorithms and data structures. I have extensive experience in software development.
• Ph.D. in Computer Science, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (USA)
• Master’s in Computer Science, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (USA)
• Master’s in Electrical Engineering, Berlin University of Technology (Germany)
Awards: ACM SIGCOMM best paper, Erwin Stephan Prize for excellent graduate, and Friedrich Ebert Foundation scholarship for talented students.
Publications: 1 book, 4 book chapters, 5 journal papers, and 32 conference papers in the area of computer systems and networks
Patents: 6 accepted and 5 pending patents in the area of computer systems and networks
Knowledge and skills
• Knowledge: AWS, NoSQL (DynamoDB), SQL, Elasticsearch, TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, RDMA, wireless
LAN, and TLS/SSL
• Programming: C/C++, Java, Python, multi-threading, and Unix/Linux system/kernel programming
• 12/2016 - present. Senior software development engineer at Amazon: Design and implement a scalable data platform for social interactions
• 05/2013 - 11/2016. Senior software engineer at NVIDIA: R&D in large-scale distributed computing
– RDMA and GPUDirect RDMA over Infiniband for high-performance data transfer
– SSL/TLS, Secure HTTP, WebSocket, and MPEG4/H.264 for video streaming via HTML5
– TCP- and multicast-based group communication for data distribution
• 07/2007 - 04/2013. Senior researcher and project manager at NEC Laboratories Europe: R&D in vehicular netw...
Login or Register to view the full resume.