GREEN CARD HOLDER
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Ten years of experience meeting and exceeding customers’ expectations in varied enterprises. As a system engineer, I have led a wide variety of innovative solutions and large projects, involving integration of complex network system solutions as well as implementing and managing secure networks. My expertise spans the range of interpersonal and technical skills, process assessment and needs analysis.
Dec 2010 Master’s Degree of Pre Sale and Technical IT, (ENST & ISM), Paris FRANCE
Ecole Natonale Superieure des Télécommunications,ENST Telecom Paris Tech.
Technical skills (TCP/IP, Ethernet, LAN Design, VPN IP, ToIP, QoS, Internet/Security)
Institut Superieur du Marketing, ISM.
Sale skills (Interpersonal communication, Management skills, Negotiation techniques)
June 2001 Bachelor of Science of Computer and networks for industrial services, (ORT), Paris FRANCE.
Subjects covered: Computer device architecture, Applied Physics (Bandwidth, Amplifier…)
Programming language (C, C++), Programming system (Unix)
Mathematics, Economy Management
June 1999 Baccalaureate of Industrial Technical System, (ORT), Paris FRANCE
Electrical Engineering, Automation and Industrial Computing and Applied Physics and Modeling
Sep 2007 Certification Administrator Firewall / VPN and UTM (Unified Threat Management) NETASQ
Sep 2005 Certification Citrix CCA Presentation Server (Administration & Management) CITRIX
2008 Cisco Wireless LAN Fundamentals, Interconnecting Cisco Networks Devices I and II
2007 Ucopia Administrator, Netasq Administrator.
2005 BlackBerry Support Level 3, Citrix CCA administration (CCA administration, CCA management)
2004 Linux and Windows MCSE MS 2000/2003.
Operating systems: Microsoft Servers (2000, 2003, 2008), Linux, Unix, Mac Os X.
Virtualization: Citrix CPS (3.0/4.0/4.5, AG, PM), VMware (vSphere 4.1), Virtual Server.
Wi-Fi Controller: Cisco (WLC, WLSE, WCS), Nortel (WSS, WMS), Alcatel (NMS, WMM).
Network Management: Cisco (LMS, SNMS).
Email systems: Microsoft Exchange (5.5/2000/2003, OWA), BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
Firewall / VPN Solution: Microsoft (Isa Server), Netasq (UTM gateway), Cisco (ACS).
Backup Solution: Symantec (Backup Exec 2010), Double Take, Acronis (10.0).
Database Management: SQL Server 2005
Project management, ITIL, sales and negotiation, Interpersonal communication (NLP),
Fluent in French and English.
Present MONEL-CONSULTING (Owner) • IT Consultant
Jan 2011 Freelance in NYC for 26SOS / NEX5 / CONSUMER RECOVERY SERVICE
• Migration of domains controllers and e-mail systems.
• Implementation and management of backup solution and data recovery.
• Troubleshooting problems with Windows based workstations, custom applications, email and network.
• Performing diagnosis and resolution of desktop and equipment problems, and recommending and applying corrective solutions.
• Installation and configuration of computers, networks, printers, and other hardware.
• Creating/Resetting passwords, helping with login problems.
• Providing technical expertise and leadership in the design and delivery of enterprise IT Solutions.
• Responsible for developing functional application specifications, systems design criteria, testing and maintaining applications in accordance with specifications.
• Performing technical analysis and design, testing, and release preparation.
• Developing and documenting functional and technical requirements and approve training manuals
Sep 2010 ORANGE BUSINESS SERVICES (France Telecom) • Pre Sales Consultant
Oct 2006 FT/SCE/DIS/GRC/VAC/DVF/PC (Mr André Khalifa)
• Provided end-to-end Interactive Voice Response Solutions for French major companies.
• Managed sales processes such as qualification, design, proposal and price negotiation.
• Led meetings with the customer and steering committees.
• Managed and monitored customer relationships.
• Delivered weekly progress reports and oral presentations.
ORANGE BUSINESS SERVICES (France Telecom) • Technical Expert
FT/TGPF/OPF/DAT/DTIDF/UIA PARIS/DIS/PÔLE D...
Login or Register to view the full resume.