Experienced Registered Nurse and Health Care Professional with operational and consulting experience within hospitals, health maintenance organizations and managed service organizations. Over twenty years nursing and technical expertise within hospitals and other on-site care centers as well as Medicare, Medicaid, managed care and other third-party billing and coverage responsibilities. Experience also includes working within consulting, insurance and other health related organizations.
• Assisted in a nursing capacity the opening of one of the first psychiatric emergency department services in a not-for-profit hospital system in New York City; staffed it for two years
• Weekend nursing supervisor (part-time) for a 61 bed inpatient child/adolescent psychiatric facility in New York
• Provided nursing care to inpatient alcohol/substance abuse program and adult inpatient psychiatric unit
• Medical ICU nurse for over 4 years
• Participated in development of an ICD-10 impact assessment methodology
• Assisted a large medical group practice of over 700 physicians in evaluating their HIPAA privacy and security compliance program after the group experienced a security breach.
• Active participant in Diversity programs identifying and developing relationships with professional women’s groups.
• Provided daily oversight of a corporate compliance program and all of its required elements, and revised the program to conform to the New York State Office of the Medicaid Inspector General’s compliance program expectations.
Navigant Consulting, Director, Health Care Practice, New York, NY 2010 – 2011
Lenox Hill Hospital, Corporate Compliance Director, New York, NY 2007 – 2010
Montefiore Medical Center, Director Compliance & Information Privacy Officer, New York, NY 2006 – 2007
Stony Lodge Hospital, Part Time Weekend Nursing Supervisor 2006 - 2007
LECG, LLC, Director, Healthcare Practice 2005 – 2006
LAURIE G. RADLER, RN, FHFMA
Deloitte & Touche LLP Principal 1997 – 2005
Healthscope/United Inc. Dir. Utilization Management & Quality Management, New York, NY
1996 – 1997
Coopers & Lybrand LLP, Senior Con...
Login or Register to view the full resume.