University of Maryland, Baltimore County, Catonsville, MD Sept’08- Present
Clerical Assistant/Receptionist in Facilities Management - Work Control
Intern in Environmental Health and Safety
• Worked with AiM system and QBIC
• Consolidate and update Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) of all the hazardous materials located on campus
• Answer telephones to relay customer’s message to shops
• Cover front desk and greet visitors
Core Staffing Services, New York, New York June’10-Jan’11
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist for Estee Lauder, American Thoracic Society, Micro Office Solutions, CBS Interactive
• Receptor and distributer of incoming/outgoing mail and packages
• Interact with visitors and contact the needed employee
• Redirect incoming calls
Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments, Washington, DC June’09-Dec’09
Administrative Assistant in the Human Resources and Accounting Department (through FM Talent Source, Inc)
• Supported the Administrator with daily functions ranging from filing to preparing packages
• Communicated with interviewees along with scheduling and relying details to HR recruiters
• Familiarized new employees with benefits the company has to offer
• Performed clerical duties for both departments as needed
• Prepared welcome and benefits packages
City University of New York: Central Office, New York, New York May’08- Aug’08
College Assistant/Receptionist in the Human Resources Department
• Answered multi-line phones and re-directed calls as requested to the right department
• Annotated and delivered written messages that are clear, concise, and legible
• Greeted visitors and prospective employees as indicated by Manager of HR
• Maintained and organized files of employees
• Insured the highest level of confidentiality
• Performed clerical duties: creating folders, filing, faxing, photocopying, scanning, etc…
JPMorgan Chase Corporation, New York, New York July’07-Aug'07
Intern in Investment Bank Operations - Global Initiatives and Reporting Group
• Participated in the preparation of the Weekly Management Metrics report that includes Investment Bank
• Operations wide key performance indicators such as trade volumes, trade amends, trade capture, P&L, nostro exceptions and confirmations.
• Downloaded daily, weekly, and ad hoc reports from various Operational Risk Management tools and systems. Ensured data quality and helped to investigate and resolve discrepancies and system inaccuracies.
• Supported the group in day-to-day functions, prepared various reports for meetings.
• Maintained and updated the file system and archived reports.
North Shore Hospital, Forest Hills, New York Feb’07- May’07
Intern over 300 volunteer hours in various departments weekly
• Shadowed doctors, physical therapist, and nurses over their daily routines
• Observed surgical operations
• Helped ensure patients’ happiness and satisfaction at the hospital
• Stocked hospital supplies and equipment
• Transported and assisted patients to recovery room
• Prepared and updated credential files
Visiting Nurse Service of N...
Login or Register to view the full resume.