May 8, 2011
In a time when many companies are scaling back on their staff, it is very exciting to see that your company is offering some a chance to continue being an active member of the Western New York Job Force.
I have had the pleasure of serving this area as a Customer Relations Representative for more than 14 years, and now as a newly certified phlebotomist with over 250 draws dealing with the general public as well as geriatrics and pediatrics.
One of the most important objectives of working in this capacity is to be able to mold yourself into an ideal representative of the company without losing your own identity. In addition to accomplishing that personal goal, I enjoy being an active participant in the future of the company by developing ideas that enhance its success and progress.
I would like to have the opportunity to meet and discuss more specific details of the position. In the meantime, please review the attached resume. Your consideration is greatly appreciated.
To obtain a position where I can best use my outstanding skills in customer relations, medical assisting and Phlebotomy to benefit a professional organization.
Bryant & Stratton College
Orchard Park, NY
• Certified Phlebotomy Technician
• Certified CPR for Professional Rescuer
March - May 2011
WNY Medical - Medical assistant training
• Experienced on the Medent system
• Scheduling appointments
• Basic EKG experience
• Patient intake and vital signs
• Verifying patients health insurance
Phlebotomy Internship, Kenmore Family Medicine
• Venipuncture – Over 250 draws (Inc. geriatric & pediatric experience.)
• Collected & labeled lab specimens for processing
2007 - 2010
Underwriting Assistant, Northeast Agencies, Inc.
• Customer Service on phone and with online chat help
• Extensive data entry in “Applied system”
• Quoting/Rating on several insurance carriers web sites
• Preparation and sending of quotes and proposals to insurance agents
• Setting up of accounts
• Responding to agents emails and inquiries
• Uploading and binding of insurance policies
2005 - 2007
Program Secretary, Buffalo F...
Login or Register to view the full resume.