SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
* Extensive experience in marketing communications including strategic branding, advertising copywriting, campaign development, public relations and promotions, corporate communications, media relations, writing, editing, publishing and editorial services, and product name development
* Solid background conceiving and developing advertising, marketing and PR programs
* Vast experience writing display ads, direct mail programs, brochures, interactive online content, blast emails, radio commercials and TV scripts, press packages and media releases, point-of-purchase and promotional material, outdoor media, catalog copy, development proposals, news articles, profiles, features, and biographies
* Proficiency in recruiting, training and supervising staff
• Strong history of developing advertising and marketing campaigns for clients in a
wide range of industries, from health care, banking, financial services and automotive to technology, retail, not-for-profit organizations and entrepreneurial startups
* Extensive writing, editing and proofreading skills
• Clients include Trinitas Hospital, Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center, Saint Agnes Hospital, Children's & Women's Physicians of Westchester, New York Community Bank, CFS Bank, Dime, North Fork Bank, Flushing Bank, Bridgehampton National Bank, FedEx, Scrabble, Hankook Tire, Hampton Jitney, Fujinon, and DoubleClick.
Marketing Communications Specialist, Senior Copywriter
Freelance, Southampton, NY 8/07 to Present
Senior Copywriter, Public Relations Director
George P. Clarke Advertising, New York, NY 6/95 to 8/07
Promotional Copywriter, Journalist, PR Writer...
Login or Register to view the full resume.