OBJECTIVE Obtain a challenging entry level engineering position utilizing my strong work
ethic and technical training
DePaul & Associates: Project Coordinator assigned to BNY Mellon
(July 2012 – Present)
• Identify and remediate administrative access across BNY Mellon servers
• Perform quality control ensuring that remediation efforts were correctly implemented
• Coordinate and present results of remediation efforts
System One: AP1000 Project Engineer assigned to Westinghouse
(September 2011 – July 2012)
• Ensure the accurate and timely transmittal of design documents in support of fabrication, procurement, and construction of AP1000 sites V.C. Summer and Vogtle
• Perform technical review and approval of AP1000 design documents to determine applicability
• Self-identify issues which require corrective action
• Manage China Project Interface group’s SharePoint site
• Assist China Project Engineers in planning the AP1000 China I&C system commissioning schedules
• Create mitigation strategies for completing any challenged deliverable, including I&C systems and components
• Utilize multiple computer programs, such as SmartPlant Foundation, LotusNotes, and Documentum software.
EDUCATION Bachelor of Science in Nuclear Engineering
The Pennsylvania State University, 200...
Login or Register to view the full resume.