Seeking immediate, full-time opportunity to employ my 10 years of aerospace and leadership experience.
Security Clearance: SECRET (NAC Initiated 7 August 2000)
Master of Science, Systems Engineering – Operations Research Concentration
Air Force Institute of Technology, Dayton, OH (3.3 GPA)
Bachelor of Arts, Physics & Astronomy - 2007
University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA (3.5 GPA)- 2001
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Proven, effective leader of large, cross-functional teams in fast-paced, high stress environments.
• Air Force trained in DoD Architecture Framework, CONOPS Writing, and System Life Cycle Management.
• Skilled in data collection, organization, synthesis, analysis, conclusion, & recommendation development.
2008 – Present Airborne Science Program Manager Starfighters Aerospace, KSC, FL
• Develops CONOPS for F-104 Starfighter flight test platforms, operating from Kennedy Space Center (KSC).
• Applies Systems Engineering processes to derive and develop System Architectures, Functional Requirements, Configuration Control Management, and Payload Integration Standards.
• Coordinates scientific program objectives with NASA Commercial Reusable Suborbital Research Program and Airborne Science Program as well as customers and partners both in the US and Japan.
• Performs trade studies to evaluate configuration alternatives for Functional and Physical Systems Integration.
Summer 2010 Systems Engineer BSEC Planning Corp, Boston, MA
• Provided Systems Engineering support for development of software models and customer requirements, especially relating to the delivery of Security Planning and Modeling & Simulation services.
• Improved ground-based radar Moving Target Indication model supporting US Secure Border Initiative.
• Expert liaison: coordinated integration of BSEC software with senior prime contractor engineers, provided data interpretation, and developed software modules – praised as a clear and concise communicator.
2007 – 2008 Chief, Wing Exercises & Evaluations US Air Force, Kunsan AB, Republic of Korea
• Led 145 person Wing Exercise Evaluation Team; validated planning and execution of OPLANs 5026/27.
• Planned, coordinated, executed and evaluated three Wing Operational Readiness Exercises and ten Emergency Management Exercises, with US Air Force, US Army, and the Republic of Korea Air Force.
• Created innovative Operational Exercise development program linking Desired Learning Objectives to exercise preparation, execution, and evaluation ensuring measurable earned value of each event.
• Handpicked to lead the 8th Fighter Wing Air Force Smart Operations 21 (AFSO21) Program – a USAF Continuous Process Improvement effort; garnered $10M saving from Operations & Maintenance budget.
• Personally provided training and education to over 3500 personnel, including executive level briefings.
2005 – 2007 Systems Engineering Student US Air Force, Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
• Supported Joint Precision Airdrop System (JPADS) Advanced Concept Technology Demonstration (ACTD) program – thesis research provided results which lead to immediate field applications.
• Assisted JPADS Program Office with Requirements Definitions/integration studies for C-130s and C-17s.
• Participated in requirements definition for modern Counter Insurgency (COIN) Aircraft and design study of future Long Range/Low Observable Bomber utilizing Versatile Affordable Advanced Turbine Engines.
• Operations Research focus on Systems Modeling & Simulation, Numerical Analysis, Systems Optimization
• Thesis: “A Systems Engineering Approach to Analyzing Weather Input Sensitivities of the Joint Precision Airdrop System (JPADS)” – Sponsored by the USAF Aeronautical Systems Center, Mobility Wing.
2002 – 2005 Senior Infrared Applications Test Engineer US Air Force, Hanscom AFB, MA
• Developed hardware/software for advanced Infrared sensors for prototype USAF surveillance systems.
• Created and implemented Test Plans to collect high fidelity Infrared spectral signatures and enhance threat signature database for developmental Spectral-Temporal IR Threat Detection & Warning system.
• Evaluated current doctrine, intelligence products, and customer input to analyze capability gaps.
• Translated customer needs into mission and system level requirements to drive development efforts.
• Supported fielding of a $2.3M, DARPA quick reaction program for deployed base defense capability.
• Led engineering team to White Sands Missile Range to collect spectral-temporal data on foreign missiles.
• Evaluated and improved Defense Intelligence Agency flight-test program saving $900K in flight costs.
2001 – 2002 Air Battle Manager Student US ...
Login or Register to view the full resume.