East Carolina University Greenville, NC
Bachelor of Arts, Business & Marketing, 2005
Kuhlman Chiropractic, L.L.C. Atlanta, GA Director of Operations, December 2006- May 2011
• Administered the operations of 6 chiropractic clinics with annual revenue of over five million dollars.
• Solely managed two independent offices and doubled the weekly client visits within two months.
• Directed supervisor to twenty-two employees.
• Interviewed new doctoral candidates and staff for hire.
• Created and mailed customer-billing statements daily.
• Maintained and updated Eclipse database with confidential patient and account information.
• Coordinated with health insurance companies to ensure proper application of medical insurance codes and payments.
• Performed data entry of confidential patient information.
• Responsible for deposits over fifty thousand dollars.
• Trained all new employees including doctors and staff.
• Conducted staff meetings weekly.
• Provided customer service for over a hundred patients daily.
• Supervised contract work in over ten buildings.
Limetree Atlanta, GA
Lead Sales Associate, September 2007-August 2009
• Organized and managed special events and promotions.
• Received and processed shipments of merchandise including inputting items in system, processing, and reporting any issues to Inventory Manager.
Login or Register to view the full resume.