Who I am: Business Development Leader and Technical Sales Executive leading organizations to multi-million dollar sales and consistent growth in terms of revenue, margin, and market share. The bottom line is I am highly competitive and results driven!
What I do: Drive sales directly, through sales teams, and channel partners using marketing insights gained directly from customers. Companies that typically work with me:
- Are launching new products and divisions, or are dissatisfied with current growth
- Are growing their market presence, penetration, and new market development
- Are looking for leadership that gives direction and influences those around them to be their best
How I add Value: Capitalizing on years of experience in consultative and international leadership positions, I can add value by:
- Implementing strategies that consistently grow sales and exceeding goals (historically up to 100% YOY)
- NEW major account acquisition and growth (Getting into the Big Players, landing the Big Deals)
- Conducting sales team training, managing, and coaching the channel, wholesale, and rep partners
- Development and delivery of technical training aimed at customers for continuing education credit
- Effectively delivering messages while speaking in sales presentation, trade show, and training settings
- Product development, quality assurance, management science, and life cycle analysis
- Exerting B2B influence across users and decision makers (Building External Relationships)
- Analyzing P&L, Budgeting, Forecasting, Financial Modeling, ROI, NPV, IRR, and Financial Models
- Streamlining processes and reducing overhead through optimization, Lean, Six Sigma
District Sales Rep
Nalco Champion an Ecolab Company
June 2014 - Present
Best described by the refinery manager as the process engineer for chemical treatments. I have rescued stalled equipment and instrumentation projects worth over $100,000 in revenue, and ushered in new measures that have reduced lab testing while increasing accuracy. The operational KPI’s in my charge have improved by in excess of 20% due to equipment system improvements and better communications with operations. My direct billing is $0.75 MM with direct contributions to another $2.5MM in plant.
Business Development and Sales Engineer
The Joyce Agency, Inc.
March 2012 - March 2014 Virginia territory
The primary objectives of this position are business development and technical support of equipment. This is accomplished by educating Owners, Architects, Engineers, and Contractors on the design and application of Mitsubishi VRF and other HVAC systems as well calculating the comparative costs, benefits, and energy usage.
• Account Portfolio representing in excess of $12 Million in annual sales
• Completed multiple train the trainer courses and taught over 100 classes/seminars
• Started new national level accounts for Manufacturers
• Provided project quotes and design support through the entire sales and commissioning cycle
• Trained and supported building professionals in layout, sizing calculation, and drawing of VRF projects
Mechanical Engineering Intern and CAD Tech
Alliance Engineering Inc.
November 2011 – February 2012 Newport News, VA
Field Surveys, As built drawings, Drafting and Design, P&ID trace and documentation, Shop drawings for machining and fabrication, Project Process Documentation. Security Clearance for working in Naval Production Facility. This position supported Engineering in the process and industrial areas of the mechanical Engineering group. The primary clientele served were Food, Pharmaceuticals, and Heavy Industrial manufacturing. All work was done on existing systems as retrofits, overhauls, and upgrades.
Independent Restaurant Operation and Start Up Consultant
July 2006 – November 2011 Norfolk, Virginia Area
From conception through first year operation, I advised and assisted clients in all aspects of restaurant start up for multiple units. Beginning with concept and business plan composition including financial forecasting, market analysis, and budgeting through operational detailing, setup and opening, my services were engaged to ensure successful, timely, and cost targeted openings. Post opening, operational refinements, training, and marketing services were delivered.
County Grill Yorktown
April 2008 – August 2011 Yorktown, VA
• Achieved sales growth exceeding 15% YOY with new products, programs, and training programs
• Align staffing levels to meet varying demand reducing staffing costs by up to 20%
• Implementation of procedure and inventory controls resulting in 12% material cost reduction
• Management of functional teams to ensure production output meets variable demand
• Implement process improvements to maintain quality and service standards
• Train and develop employee’s knowledge of products, production, and service techniques
Project Manager and Sales
Login or Register to view the full resume.