Dependable and experienced executive assistant with strong organizational skills, and the ability to work in a team environment. My educational background and my human relations skills have afforded me the opportunity to interact with all levels of management. My dedication has led me to lasting and fulfilling working relationships.
OPERATING SYSTEMS - Windows 2000, XP (Word, Power point, Excel, Outlook), Raiser’s Edge
MEDIA RESEARCH – Internet, Lexis-Nexis, media publications, major newspapers, magazines
HEARTSAVER CPR CERTIFIED – American Heart Association, (1/2009-1/2011)
MAJOR: Forensic Psychology
JOHN JAY COLLEGE OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE, CITY UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK, NEW YORK, NY
(56 credits of coursework completed)
PROVIDENCE REST NURSING HOME, BRONX, NY
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT / 2010 – PRESENT (TEMPORARY)
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE FOR THE CEO AND ADMINISTRATOR
• Maintain appointment calendars for CEO and Administrator and provide all administrative support; proactively adjust schedules and keep CEO and Administrator aware of changes on a timely and accurate basis.
• Manage day to day operations for the Administration office (maintain confidential agency files for the department, managing phones, handling of all requests for office supplies, prepare mail and perform all other clerical functions).
• Attend all committee meetings to take minutes and track follow-up issues and action items (Executive Management Committee; Finance Committee, Continuous Quality Improvement and Ethics Committee).
• Reconciles expense reports and information to Amex statements and obtains the proper receipts for expense report submission.
• Assist with coordination of all aspects of fundraising efforts, including individual and major giving, direct mail and special events, manage donor database, draft memoranda, correspondence, and other documents at the direction of the CEO.
• Handle Board responsibilities (scheduling and coordinating meetings for the Board of Directors and Board Committees; produce and distribute Board meeting packets and presentations, taking minutes for all Board meetings).
• Assist with the updating of all corporate documents, city and state filings and documents necessary for contract and grant funding.
YAI-NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, NEW YORK, NY
WEEKEND DIRECT SERVICE PROVIDER / 2008 – 2009
• Assist all residents with activities of daily living/housekeeping (feeding, showering, dressing, hygiene and grooming, laundry, and shopping, transitions (e.g. to rehabilitation program).
• As an AMAP (Approved Medication Assistive Personnel) certified provider, responsible for administering all topical/oral medications to residents when scheduled; monitoring of vital signs (blood pressure, respiration, pulse).
• Planning and implementing individual resident goals and documenting progress made according to agency guidelines.
• Assist in carrying out behavior plans, keeping data on all plans and specific programs.
• Promoting independence by working with residents and incorporating community inclusion goals.
• Responsible for the welfare, activities and program execution of the residents assigned during the scheduled shift
• Serve as an advocate for the residents with hospital staff during physician appointments and/or extended hospital stays to ensure all rights for the resident are observed.
MORGAN STANLEY CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL AT COLUMBIA PRESBYTERIAN OF NEW YORK, NY
SENIOR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT / 2004 –2008
Office of the Vice President, Patient Care Services
• Managed and maintained all correspondence for the vice president of clinical affairs. Maintained confidentiality of appropriate correspondence in accordance with the responsibilities of the office. Calendar management; scheduled internal/external meetings, appointments and coordinated conference calls.
• Coordinated all travel arrangements for the vice-president. Maintained all expense reports, verified and submitted supporting documentation to accounts payable for full reimbursement.
• Additional responsibilities included the coordination of all meetings, lunches and dinners associated with day-to-day administrative operations for the vice president. Additional responsibilities included special event planning and preparation of all presentations.
• Handled the administrative responsibilities for Family Advisory Council, Patient Care Directors and information associated with all direct reports, physicians and executives.
• Organized yearly events for the Children’s Hospital (Nurses Week Award Luncheon, Physician of the Year Awards, Nurse Intern Graduation, Family Advisory Council Luncheon)
• Managed and followed-up on investigations of sensitive and confidential matters (i.e., salary information, policy changes, etc.)
EDELMAN PUBLIC RELATIONS, NEW YORK, NY
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT / 2000 –2004
Office of the Vice President, Corporate Affairs
• Worked independently on new business projects for corporate health team including setting up correspondence and internet research on new business prospects;
• Researched client competitors; created profiles and media lists
• Monitored and generated quarterly media reports for corporate health clients
• Calendar management; schedule internal/external meetings, appointments, coordinated confe...
Login or Register to view the full resume.