SKILLS: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Dreamweaver, Adobe Acrobat, Quicken, Access, Typewriting (50-55 WPM), PhotoDraw, WorkSpeed, Lotus Notes, WordPerfect, QuattroPro, Corel Presentations, Internet, ACT!, WinFax, Dictaphone
10/2003 - Present HealthACE Business Intelligence, New York, NY
Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
• Researches pharmaceutical industry news and trends, investment analyst reports, Managed Care industry analyses for compiling a daily, customized business intelligence report for pharmaceutical industry executives
• Proofreads and uploads abstracts; responsible for business intelligence report generation
• Finance Manager - accounts payable, accounts receivable & statement reconciliation
• Customer Service - primary client contact for adding/deleting recipients from report database and information requests
• Company troubleshooter for system & computer issues
• Performs general administrative duties (reception, phones, letters, ordering supplies, etc)
• Insurance Benefits Manager (Health, Worker’s Comp & Disability)
6/2001 - 5/2003 Pfizer, New York, NY
Administrative Assistant (Contractor, Outcomes Research Department)
• Supported one Director, two Senior Managers, and two Associates
• Written correspondence, travel arrangements, travel/expense reports, booked conference rooms, managed schedules, ordered supplies, telephone duties, reception, etc.
• Created spreadsheets and presentations via templates and original conception
• Generated project estimates and maintained database (tracking of project estimate numbers, invoice payments, and filing system)
6/1999 - 6/2001 Various long-term contract assignments at American Express, Colgate-Palmolive, and Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi.
2/1998 - 6/1999 Pfizer, New York, NY
Administrative Assistant (Contractor, WWOE&CS Department)
• Provided administrative support for one Director/Team Leader, one Manager, and four Associates.
• Corresponded with consultants and vendors in workshop planning (reviewed agreements/contracts, booked in-house & outside conference rooms & ordered food)
• Enrolled employees (1,700+) in developmental workshops and presented company overview orientation for new employees
• Created and maintained detailed databases for workshop registration and materials requests as well as operated lending library
• Created PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets fo...
Login or Register to view the full resume.