Experience Highlights in Administration, Medical Billing, and Customer Service in USA and Germany
Performance, Projects and Responsibilities
• Prepared patient invoices and processed billing statements for insurance reimbursement. Provided customer service for patients concerning medical insurance information and bill statements.
• Performed daily clerical duties and maintained inventory.
• Familiar with HIPPA policies and procedures.
• Basic Knowledge of Medicare, BCBS, and other insurance policies.
• Acted as the communication liaison between the U.S. Embassy and the German Foreign Ministry. Applied German language skills to accurately communicate requests.
• Represented U.S. Embassy Berlin at official events. Prepared meeting notes for Political Section. • Maintained electronic medical records (EMR) through scanning using Practice Fusion.
• Organized file room with medical information from more than 10 different medical practices.
• Researched issues for discussion of diplomatic meetings and prepared profiles of meeting participants. Drafted briefing memos to prepare the Ambassador and Deputy Chief of the Mission for diplomatic outreach.
• Prepared a comprehensive review of the Unites States’ political and cultural image in Germany. Summarized results and provided analysis for future action by Washington.
• Translated and edited more than 30 speeches and op/ed articles from German to English for website.
• Composed correspondence on behalf of party leader for International Politics Office in Germany.
03/2010-08/2011 Administrative Assistant
MBAC, South Orange, NJ Medical Billing USA
U.S. Embassy, Berlin United States Department of State Germany
09/2009-02/2010 Sales Associate
Mia Cose Bella, South Orange, NJ Sales USA
09/2005-06/2009 Student Assistant
Lawrence University, Appleton, WI Anthropology Department USA
Die Linke, Berlin International Politics Germany
Login or Register to view the full resume.