Long Island University Brooklyn, NY
M.S. Health Administration, Anticipated Graduation: May 2013
Temple University Philadelphia, PA
B.S. Exercise and Sports Science, January 2010
Plus One Management – Barclays Capital New York City, NY
Exercise Specialist 03/2010 - Present
• Develop and oversee weekly maintenance schedules as well as coordinate weight loss programming.
• Schedule and develop exercise prescriptions that tailor to the needs of the population of private sector customers.
• Provide exceptional front desk service and customer service to the Barclays Capital Population.
• Design professional spreadsheets to track fitness testing results and monitor overall progress.
• Promote the fitness center to the employees of Barclays Capital in accordance to the specifications of the client contact.
Medifit – Citigroup New York City, NY
Health Fitness Intern/Sub 9/2009 - 4/2010
• Monitor the exercise floor to ensure the safety of members while they perform high intensity exercises.
• Preside and participate in health fairs to market the benefits of exercise to the corporate population.
• Research various health topics and created a monthly display with information to members.
Sprint Communications Philadelphia, PA
Sales Representative 9/2008 - 8/2009
• Greet every customer with enthusiasm followed by asking key questions to direct them to the appropriate associate that is able to assist them.
• Assist customers with billing and service inquires as well as meet all sale goals for the month.
• Maintain customer service store score by delivering outstanding customer service at all times.
NYC Office of Trials and Hearings ...
Login or Register to view the full resume.