BSc Environmental Science (Honors) – University of Aberdeen
Synectic Solutions, Stoke-on-Trent, UK
Data Processor (Sept 2010 – Dec 2010)
• Processed sensitive data for the National Fraud Initiative (NFI)
• The NFI is a computerized data matching exercise used to detect housing benefit; payroll and other frauds perpetrated upon both public and private sector organizations.
• Our work on this project saved in excess of £300m of public money.
• Gained many skills in analyzing and processing large data sets.
AMEC HR, Aberdeen, Scotland
HR Administrative Assistant (Feb 2009 - June 2010)
• Working primarily in contracting for renewable energy companies
• Resolved conflicts between clients and contractors
• Managed the recruitment of new employees and assisted in orientation and training
• Entering and managing classified documents.
• Managed performance reviews, disciplinary actions and employee benefits
University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Scotland
Warden (Sept 2008 – June 2010)
• As a member of the wardenial team in the University Halls of Residence my duties included dispute and conflict resolution, student welfare and student discipline.
• Assessed and responded to the needs of almost 200 residents
• Served on Resident Assistant Selection Committee
• Acted as a liaison between residents and Department of Residence Life
• Counseled peers on personal, academic, and career concerns
• Managed various administrative duties including incident reports and disciplinary hearings.
• Administer Breathalyzer test on students.
• Enforced and ...
Login or Register to view the full resume.