• Demonstrate sense of urgency in busy call center environment in both retail and telecommunication industries.
• Possess exceptional ability to build productive relationships, resolve complex issues and win customer loyalty
• Demonstrate outstanding problem solving and active listening skills – able to diffuse difficult customer situation with tact and ease.
• Acknowledge for unwavering commitment to providing exceptional customer service
• Fluent communicator in English and Spanish
2009 – 2011 Amsterdam Court Hotel • New York, New York
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
• Assigned rooms to guests on daily basis.
• Issued room key and escort instructions of the hotel.
• Handled the incoming mail and messages of customers.
• Provided information about hotel services and facilities to customers
• Maintained the records of customers including address, mobile number and in-bound/out-bound etc.
• Ensured reservations were taken correctly and courteously.
• Maintained the hotel clean and neat on daily basis.
• Provided information on shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions.
• Computed bill, collected payment, and made change for guests as per requirement.
2006 – 2008 Araujo Multiservice Corp • Hempstead, New York
Customer Service Representative
• Handle customer inquiries, complaints, billing questions and payment extensions/service request. Manage a high – volume workload with a deadline driven environment
• Successfully diffuse volatile customer situation, one that resulted in the retention of revenue in the business and a personal letter of commendation to the president of the company.
• Resolved an average of 250 inquiries in any given week, exceeding weekly targets by 15%. Consistently meet performance benchmarks in all areas (speed, accuracy and volume)
• Answered multi-line phone system, greeted and assisted visitors and handled general administrative dutie...
Login or Register to view the full resume.