Seeking a position where my administrative and clinical experience, motivation, and commitment to excellence will be utilized and advanced.
01/07-03/09 NEAL LEWIN M.D., FAMILY PRACTICE New York, NY
• Worked closely with physician and liaison to patients, and referring physicians.
• Coordinated services related to direct patient care, and manage daily schedule.
• Supervised delivery of patient care, including clerical and medical assistant personnel.
• Troubleshoot and upgraded facility to OSHA standards.
• Actively participated in registration, referrals, and appointment plans.
• Prepared and organized charts.
06/06-12/06 THE TUTTLE AGENCY New York, NY
Certified Medical Assistant (Temp)
• Assisted medial team in providing prompt support services for the health care delivery system.
• Worked closely with staff at assigned medical facility.
BENDINER &SCHLESINGER INC. New York, NY
01/03-02/05 Billing Assistant/Phlebotomist
• Reviewed and revised billing information, and processed Private and Medicaid/Medicare accounts with accurate ICD9 coding.
• Supervised blood collection site, and register patients.
• Performed venipuncture, collected, and prepared specimens for lab testing.
01/98-12/02 Site Manager /Phlebotomist
• Managed blood collection site.
• Performed urinalysis, venipuncture, collected, and prepared specimens.
• Liaison to medical facilities and lab results reporter.
• Received and updated lab results.
Login or Register to view the full resume.