EVE S. BLAKE-BAXTER ______________________________________________________________________________________
Dynamic, detail-oriented and mission driven executive with over 10 years experience in providing thorough fiscal and high level support in a non-profit setting. Comprehensive expertise in overseeing government contracts as well as managing complex relationships with various funding sources to ensure compliance with fiscal regulations. Recognized for successfully supporting the programmatic efforts of executive level staff, including Administrators, Vice Presidents and Chief Financial Officers and other senior partners. A strong leader with excellent analytical, communication and organizational skills possessing the ability to quickly problem solve as well as effectively manage projects from design to implementation, and the unique capacity to create positive relationships with colleagues and business stakeholders
HARLEM UNITED COMMUNITY AIDS CENTER, INC.
One of the largest AIDS service organizations in the U.S. providing comprehensive and integrated prevention, housing, and medical care services to minority communities.
Community Health Services Division
Senior Director of Operations- 2006-Present
• Spearhead the design and implementation of systems that improve efficiency
• Interface with other departments in continuous quality improvement efforts
• Create, maintain and orient staff on policies and procedures
• Supervise 4 administrative staff
• Develop and maintain appropriate vendor relationships
• Manage central processing/ordering process and equipment inventory
• Analyze, reconcile and report expenditures on monthly basis
• Serve on the Corporate Compliance Committee
• Oversee special projects and activities, coordinating resources appropriately
• Engage in community and political events that support advocacy efforts to promote HIV prevention and access to care and treatment
Contract Manager- 2001 – 2006
• Provided daily oversight of fiscal operations for 13 governmental contracts and 4 foundation grants with budgets totaling $4.5M
• Managed the planning and execution of all budget modifications, monthly voucher reports and Continuing Funding Applications
• Designed and implemented systems to accurately record and monitor allocations and expenditures
• Prepared and generated fiscal reports for routine executive level meetings
• Liaised between program management staff and funding sources in all fiscal matters.
• Developed contract management policies and procedures
• Conducted fiscal trainings on contract compliance and management
• Represented agency at national fiscal conferences
Office Manager- 2000- 2001
● Developed and maintained comprehensive administrative processes that improved the efficiency of daily operations for staff of 30
● Provided administrative support to Deputy Director and Program Managers from coordinating travel arrangement to maintaining calendars
● Organized special events and projects
● Co-facilitated staff meetings
MARY IMMACULATE HOSPITAL
A teaching hospital and member of the Catholic Medical Centers, Inc. located in the borough of Queens, New York
Health Information Management Department
Quantitative Analyst- 1997-1999
• Identified areas of health information records that were...
Login or Register to view the full resume.