Objective: To obtain a position in an industry that would allow me to utilize my knowledge and previous experience in a professional environment.
12/2011- Present M&S Psychotherapy and Counseling, LLC. Totowa, NJ
• Provide in-home counseling services for children and adolescents with any kind of mental/ behavioral health problems such as Bi-Polar, Autism, eating disorders, substance abuse or ADHD.
• Assist clients to achieve a more positive outlook either for themselves, school, work, or at home.
• Prepare several written reports for each client based on the DSM in order to clearly state each case
08/2008- Present Abdy & Kane, P.C. Totowa, NJ
• Manage all traffic and criminal Municipal matters as well as Superior Court matters
• Typing daily bankruptcy advertisement letters to potential clients
• Logging appointments and court dates in the Calendar and Attorney Diary
• Assist in adjourning court appearances and coordinating conferences for attorneys
• Answer, screen telephone calls and route calls to the appropriate parties
• Greet visitors/ address client’s needs and concerns
• Maintain office supply inventory and stocking of supplies
• Composing and preparing correspondences and general assignments
• Distribution of daily mail, faxes and emails to appropriate personnel, along with shipping mail and packages
• Process payments from clients
04/2006 – 12/2008 Linens-N-Things Secaucus, NJ
Guest Service Representative
• Handle merchandise sales, returns, and phone calls efficiently at service desk
• Assist in organization of visual presentation, pricing, and marketing
• Collaborate with sales associates in ...
Login or Register to view the full resume.