STEVEN K. GOEDECKE
1555 E Hermosa Drive Home: 303-470-0898
Highlands Ranch, Co 80126 Work: 303-994-3824
Highly skilled Industrial engineer with 25 years of experience with strong background in Kaizen, LEAN, 5S, and distribution/logistics. Qualifications include Six Sigma Green Belt and LSS Champion, Project Management, Material Handling, and Advanced Executive Level Management Training.
Lean Processing / Kaizen / Six Sigma Cost Controls / Waste Reduction
Industrial Engineering & Operations Management Negotiation Skills
Labor Relations Mentoring and coaching
Warehousing and Distribution Financial Management
United States Postal Service., Denver, Colorado
Facility Manager, 01/2009 to Present
Provides strong leadership in the daily management for very large 24/7 processing and distribution facility with over 600 employees and operating budget of 65 M. Responsible for management oversight of daily operations, engineering, production planning, and transportation/logistics.
• Used strong mentoring skills to develop and leverage talent to achieve high performance
• Development and mentoring of industrial engineering and operations management staff
• Lead in the development and implementation of facility level performance initiatives including LSS Tools
• Skilled in team leadership in direct reporting relationships, but also through line of sight relationships
• Developed operational plans to maximize facility capacity
• Responsible for leading and managing capital projects from desgin to final acceptance
• Management of LSS, Kaizen, and LEAN Tools. Executive Green Belt/Project Champion
Manager Operations Support, 05/2002 to 01/2009
• Managed Industrial Engineers in project development and implementation.
• Worked with internal and external customers to developed specifications, design and justifications for capital projects
• Document and communicate operational process changes to internal and external stake holders
• Performed contract evaluations for facility and ...
Login or Register to view the full resume.