1202 11th street
West Des Moines, 50265, USA
Phone no: 515-267-0410
Seeking for a challenging position in a reputed organization where my knowledge and skill as a telecommunication engineer can be put to good use.
• ZTE NGN products including soft switch series, ZXA10 MSAN/MSAG, ZXA10 PON, ZXDSL series, terminal series, ZXR10/ZXB10/ZXE10 series
• Alarm monitoring in ZTE and Huawei (I manager M2000)EMS
• MAXIMO trouble ticket monitoring software to close trouble ticket
• Programming Skills: C,C++,C++ Builder
• Network Surveillance / Monitoring & Service Assurance
• Windows 95/98/2000/XP/Vista/windows7, NT, Windows server 2003
• Microsoft office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access
• Simulation Tools: Matlab
• Embedded system design
August 2007 - May 2009 Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), Thailand
Masters of Engineering in Telecommunications
Masters Thesis: “Traffic Analysis of Media Gateway in 3G Networks”
Thesis Advisor: Assoc. Prof. Tapio. J. Erke, AIT
Thesis Grade: Excellent
CGPA: 3.48/ 4
November 2003 – December 2006, Institute of Engineering, Nepal
Bachelors of Electronics and Communications
Awarded AIT fellowship to attend Masters Degree in AIT
Network Operation Center( NOC) Engineer
• Alarm monitoring in ZTE (NETNEUMEN Unified Management System) and Huawei (I manager M2000)EMS
• Relaying information to site engineers to perform corrective maintenance
• Close trouble tickets that arise during corrective maintenance.
• Prepare daily progress report.
Login or Register to view the full resume.