Professional Engineer with 6+ years of highway design experience in the state of North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Texas. Capable of efficiently and effectively working on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a high quality of service. Ability to work in a team environment or independently with minimal supervision. Hardworking, reliable and dedicated individual who will go above and beyond to provide exceptional work in a timely manner.
Skills and Abilities:
• Proficient in MicroStation, Geopak/Power Geopak, OpenRoads, InRoads/Power InRoads, FlowMaster, HydroCAD, Word, Excel and Bluebeam
• Familiar with AutoCAD and Synchro
• Effective communication, writing and time management skills
Johnson, Mirmiran and Thompson, Inc., Raleigh, North Carolina
January 2013-Present, Highway Design Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform highway design on NCDOT, PennDOT, Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission, TxDOT and municipality projects
• Design roadways, traffic control layouts, storm drainage systems, permanent and temporary basins/traps, channels, waste sites and E&S controls
• Use Geopak/Power Geopak/OpenRoads to set alignments and create profiles, roadway templates, superelevations, corridors and cross sections
• Perform accident analyses, create crash diagrams and develop safety study and design criteria reports
• Determine utility impacts through coordination with utility companies
• Create and...
Login or Register to view the full resume.