Timothy J. Davidson
BOSTON UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING Boston, MA
Master's of Engineering – Mechanical Engineering G.P.A.: 3.5/4.0 Cum Laude 2012
UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON Houston, TX
Bachelor of Science – Sociology G.P.A.: 3.8/4.0 Summa cum Laude
ZIMMER BIOMET, Memphis, TN 2015
Operations Manufacturing Engineer
- Expedited completion of critical project tasks under scrutiny of senior management.
- Established BOMs, routers, and process methods which meet performance and quality requirements.
- Effectively worked within a team and cross functionally to support smooth integration within the merger of Zimmer and Biomet.
FLEXTRONICS, Austin, TX 2013
Failure Analysis Manufacturing Engineer
- Leading team to support pioneering project to expand solidly into new marketplace of design services.
- Product Analysis experience includes DIMM latch evaluation on next-gen desktop computer.
- Quality Analysis experience includes pre-SMT IQC on PCB vendors and power system reliability on next-gen desktop computer for client (Apple).
BOSTON UNIVERSITY DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAM, Boston, MA, 2010-2012
Distance Learning Program Developer
- Collaborated on team designing innovative, state-of-the-art curriculum development.
U.S. DEPT. OF DEFENSE, Edelweiss Lodge & Resort, Garmisch, Germany, 2007-2008
Resident Services Operator
- Overcame language barrier to provide logistical support and design to dynamic military system.
DICKENSON INTEREST (Contractual), Baytown, TX 2000-2008
Personal Assistant / Quality Assurance Analyst / Technical Writer
- Performed marketing, development, quality assurance testing, and technical documentation of instructional e-training for clients.
BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORP ENDOSCOPY R&D Marlborough, MA 2012
Direct Drive Endoscopy System Project & Advanix Pancreatic Stent Project
Internship extended to contractual co-operative employment.
- Tested &...
Login or Register to view the full resume.