Professional Engineer with six years of experience in electrical engineering, electrical controls design, and project management. Expertise in managing all elements of projects from initial planning to completion. Highly skilled in providing oversight and guidance to engineers and working with contractors and vendors. Specializing in electrical instrumentation and controls in the transportation industry.
• Professional Engineer (P.E. License #099719), State of New York, June 2018
• Niagara 4 Technical Certification (License R-0561), October 2016
JULY 2014 – PRESENT
Assoc. Project Manager, Electrical Engineer / MTA NYC Transit, New York, NY
• Instrumentation & Control design for numerous projects at NYCT Bus Depots and Subways.
• Design and development of Building Management Systems in large-scale industrial buildings using Niagara 4 framework.
• Design work in diesel fueling systems, including fuel management systems and leak and level detection schemes in underground storage tanks and piping.
• Design work in emergency fan and pump room applications, including some experience with PLCs and HMIs.
• Control panel design for various control processes throughout the NYC Transit system.
• Trained in and efficient with drawing in Bentley Microstation CAD.
• Management and supervision of employees performing work on several projects.
• Conduct trips to the field for survey and/or monitoring of projects.
• Review of contract drawings and specifications, transmittals and submittals.
JANUARY 2013 – JUNE 2014
Electrical Engineer / VJ Technologies, Bohemia, NY
• Install, troubleshoot, and maintain x-ray systems and components on customer sites.
• Aid in the design and manufacturing of custom x-ray systems.
• Provide final system integration/testing activities as needed for x-ray systems for field installation/commissioning.
• Experience with AutoCAD, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) and Human-Machine Interfaces (HMIs).
• Trained and certified in Handling Tool opera...
Login or Register to view the full resume.