Gas Turbine Engineer
December 2006 – Present (8 years)
- LMS100 Control Systems Engineer ( I am back to controls :) )
· Design of model-based control system of gas turbine combustion systems. Combustion characterization.
Support of Application/Sales.
Control Systems Engineer
June 2006 – November 2006 (6 months)
· Perform design and development of control system of turboexpanders.
· System modeling and parameter identification of the governors.
· Conduct tests of servo control systems.
· Lead and mentor team of control engineers.
GE AviationControl Systems Engineer
October 2002 – September 2005 (3 years)
· Develop control logic and software requirements for gas turbines.
· Control software validation.
· Mathematical modeling of the engines.
July 2000 – June 2001 (1 year)
· Created Blade Vibration Program (MSVC++6.0, MFC, Stingray Objective Grid, Fortran)
· CFD computations. Coupled heat transfer analysis of a turbine. Modeling of flow in turboexpander. Research of flow in a blower in order to increase its efficiency.
March 1993 – June 2001 (8 years 4 months)
Dynamics and controls:
· Design mathematical models...
Login or Register to view the full resume.