OBJECTIVE: To obtain an entry-level position as Medical Asssistant that would utilize and expand my education and hands-on experience.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• EKG, CPR, Vital Signs, and Visual Acuity Examination
• Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, and Microbiology
• Aseptic Techniques, Specimen Collection (Finger Puncture, Phlebotomy, and Urinalysis)
• Medical Manager 10.0, Medisoft and Medcin
• HCPCS, ICD-9, and CPT-4 Coding
• Clinical Office Procedures
• Medical Office Administration
• Medical Terminology, and Medical Emergencies
• CPR/AED Certified
• Fluent in both Spanish and English
05/06-06/08 ASA Institute-The College for Excellence, New York, NY
Associates Degree in Medical Assisting
06/09 – 8/11 ASA Institute – The College for Excellence, New York, NY
• Properly use product knowledge to present program of study to the prospective students.
• Staff, attend, represent, manage and coordinate outreach/recruiting events such as high school visits, career days, college fairs and open houses.
• Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of computers pertaining to Admissions Department.
• Maintain through up- to- date records, documentation and complete reports in a timely manner.
• Supervise a team of 10 outreach representatives and telemarketers and delegated assignments.
06/08- 09/09 Medassurant, Annapolis, MA
Field Based Data Collector
• Attained documenta...
Login or Register to view the full resume.