To obtain a challenging position, with growth potential, with a company that will allow me to utilize my knowledge of Accounts Payable, as well as my excellent administrative/organizational skills.
Career-minded professional, who is organized and able to prioritize/multi-task on various projects. Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills. Able to deal with all levels of personnel in a courteous and efficient manner, as well as the ability to exercise discretion on confidential matters.
Latin Dance Instructor, Entrepreneur – June 2006 – December 2011
· In a studio or home for solo, couple, or groups of all ages.
· Provided dance instruction for parties, weddings, and also dance performances.
Dancing on Two Studio, Office Manager - July 2005 - April 2006
· Coordinated the daily and monthly appointments of four dance instructors, ensuring that they maintain their schedules of class instruction and private lessons.
· Calculated all working hours for dance instructors, entered them into MS Excel and ensured that payments were received for instruction.
· Manned the reception area; provided direction and information for new and continuing students. Answered phones at front desk; various other office management duties.
· Assisted in scheduling various studio events, such as fundraisers and monthly socials. Created promotional flyers to advertise studio events and classes.
· Purchased various supplies for the dance studio and ensured proper inventory of necessary items; managed receipt of orders and organized inventory.
Deutsche Bank, Administrative Assistant to V.P. of Corporate Purchasing - April 1998 – September 2004
· Uploaded all invoices into SAP System, checking for errors, as well as pricing inconsistencies.
· Managed journal entries and account reconciliation for purchase orders, which were generated through Corporate Purchasing for payment to vendors.
· Handled customer inquiries into payment status to ensure vendor payments were sent on a timely basis; research payment histories in SAP.
· Provided support to Corporate Purchasing; Liaise with Accounts Payable to ensure all documentation is accurate.
· Organized and maintained vendor lists on a monthly basis.
· Referred local and worldwide clients to the appropriate officers or our banking departments, and returning call as directed.
· Coordinated department breakfasts, lunches and dinners. Assisted in various event-planning projects.
· Supported and coordinated the needs of all Corporate Purchasing Staff by managing itineraries, coordinating schedules and appointments, and making travel arrangements.
· Composed routine letters, memoranda, forms, and reports and replied t...
Login or Register to view the full resume.