• Seeking a position as an LPN in a healthcare environment
• Uphold the highest standard of nursing care
• College of Staten Island 8/2010- present
• Curtis High School 9/2006- June 2010
• Administer prescribed medications or start intravenous fluids, and note times and amounts on patients' charts.
• Observe patients, charting and reporting changes in patients' conditions, such as adverse reactions to medication or treatment, and taking any necessary action
• Provide basic patient care and treatments, such as taking temperatures or blood pressures, dressing wounds, treating bedsores, rubbing with alcohol, or massaging
• Answer patients' calls and determine how to assist them
• Measure and record patients' vital signs, temperature, blood pressure, pulse, and respiration
• Work as part of a health care team to assess patient needs, plan and modify care and implement interventions
• Collect samples such as blood, urine, and sputum from patients, and perform routine laboratory tests on samples
• Prepare patients for examinations, tests, or treatments and explain procedures
1/2011-present Keser Nursing Home and Rehabilitation Center Brooklyn, NY
• Medication distribution
• Vent/Tracheotomy care
• Medication Return
• Ordering of Medicatio...
Login or Register to view the full resume.