Random House Inc., New York, New York November 1999 – June 2011
Sales Administrative Assistant
• Supported the Operations Manager and the international sales team in analyzing sales by customer, country, region, and publishing division using various computer programs.
• Sales reporting (daily, weekly, monthly) by sales manager and territory. Included regular and ad hoc analysis of sales by publishing category and region.
• Coordinated sales information between wholesalers, internet booksellers, and customer service/warehouse.
• Exception reports by customer and sales manager to show gaps in ordering.
• Prepared top title report by territory and hot title report by account.
• Developed title reports and backorder reports in preparation for sales meetings and conferences.
• Included regular and ad hoc analysis of sales by publishing category and region
Latin America, the Caribbean, Europe and Asia
• Assisted the Sales Managers oversee 150 existing accounts and expand customer base by identifying new sales opportunities.
• Assisted customers with orders, claims, returns, title information, catalog requests, order forms, and other pertinent issues.
• Emailed customers’ New York Times Best Seller List, sell sheets, paperback highlights regarding open market editions.
• On occasion prepare order forms upon customer’s request by author, category, format, and provide book covers as well.
• Responsibilities also included attending sales conference and book fairs.
• Liaising with customer service and the warehouse to monitor order fulfillment.
Open Market Editions
• Managed production and inventory of open mark...
Login or Register to view the full resume.