Bachelor of Science in Computer Science/Mathematic at Pepperdine University (Malibu CA) 1982
Master of Science Software Engineering at National University (Los Angeles CA), 1988
July 2001 – August 2012
Johnson Controls Inc. – Sr. Software Engineer/Project Manager
4100 Guardian Street, Simi Valley CA 93063
• Managed entire Software Engineering Lab, equipments staging, test environment. Maintained Server and Workstation up-to-date with latest hot fixes from Microsoft web site.
• Designed and layout the Computer Server/Workstation and Network configuration to support customer needs for better performance and efficiency.
• Supported P2000AE Version 4.1 and V3.11 of Access Controller Software. Issued patches and any software updates to customers’ satisfaction.
• Managed and monitored all Alpha/Beta Sites, New York Power Authority (NYPA), Federal Bureau Investigation (FBI) and United State Army (USAMRIID) for any P2000 Software Related Technique issues and updated P2000 New Software and Firmware. Generated all Software Defects into Central Database (PVSC) for tracking purpose.
• Executed physical deployment of pre-release P2000 Software and Firmware Access Control Solution on a very large and complex scale: the Burj Khalifa, Dubai and DeBeer, South Africa, have thousands of door and alarm points that feed into P2000 Server for processing and acknowledgement. Oversee the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) with hundreds of Digital Video Network (DVN) and Video Managing System (VMS) recorders throughout the state. Monitored video stream and detect video loss alarms of all Pay Toll booths.
• Configured and tested video cameras and video surveillances to ensure proper setup and correct version of SDK loaded prior integration with the P2000 Access Control System.
• Worked effectively with on site customers and field technicians to immediately resolve any outstanding issues and exceeded customer expectation.
• Designed, tested and evaluated various Redundancy Fault Tolerance (e.g. Marathon, Double-Take and Microsoft Cluster) to interface with P2000AE Access Controls System.
• Performed P2000AE V4.1 & V3.11 Access Controls Software Integration with other Video Recorder vendors such as Milestone (XCorporate), Pelco Endura, Genetech V4.5, Rapid-Eyes and Johnson Controls DVN-5000.
Jan 1989 – July 2001
Cardkey – Sr. Software Test Engineer & Quality Insurance (QA)
Simi Valley, CA 93065
• Developed test plans based on Engineering Specification and Details Designed Specification.
• Reviewed test plans with Software Manager for any additional information that was omitted during the design review phase.
• Performed pre-test and final test of the Software. Worked clos...
Login or Register to view the full resume.