DIRECTOR, STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENT, SECURITY/ IDENTITY MANAGEMENT/ INTEGRATION SPECIALIST
North America Federal & DOD (military) Enterprise Small Business TS clearance
30+ year’s Professional experience – positions held: Director, Strategic Development, Business Development, Security Solutions Architect, Program & Project Manager, Network Manager, Product Management, Hardware Design, Training and Education. Proven track record, leadership skills, diverse technology solutions design, integration and cost control. ($50K - $15 MM direct responsibility). (Direct reports of 2 to 100+)
18+ years Federal and DOD exposure, Program management, solutions design, Network integrations, Telecommunications, Wireless, Public Safety, Identity Management, Physical and Logical security. Proposal assistance (RFI, RFP, RFQ, SOW & SOP’s) & contract fulfillment. (TS-clearance) & DHS confidential clearance
20+ years Network Experience, LAN, WAN, Voice - (Large Enterprise, Utilities & Commercial), Network Manager, Project Manager, Sales Engineer, solutions design, deployment and training (Wireless & Wire line), Commercial Carriers: ATT, Verizon, Nextel, Alltel – Large Enterprise: FOX News, Morgan Stanley, Fidelity Investments, US - Mints, GSA properties, Kraft Foods, 1st Energy Nuclear, Lucent, BMW, AMEX HQ and others
18+ years Security/Identity Management – Product Management, Command & Control, PAC’s (physical access control systems), LACS (logical access control) PKI, biometrics, credentialing and perimeter security systems (surveillance, infrared, virtual fences). DHS, USCG, Navy, Marines, Petro Chemical, Maritime Ports, State & Local municipalities
9+ years in Technical Support - Hospitality, POS and asset management in Banking, Health Care
As a diverse technology “trusted expert”, proficient at bridging the gap and disseminating the highest technical information to all stake holders (Executives, Engineers, end users) articulating the required understanding necessary for project success. Customer relationship building, cutting to the heart of the matter by separation of important, imperative, covenant or nice-to-have. Numerous technology 1st' s on a national level with accolades for leadership, engineering and design. Understanding of new technology start-up challenges with large and small enterprise business. Integrity and creditable past performance conveys an ethical and professional manner of team building and inclusion to deliver best-in-class customer solutions.
Solution Design (concept & essential)
Business & Channel Development
Account Management (end to end)
Complex Negotiations (Teaming)
Program & Project Management
Proposals Assistant (RFP, RFQ, SOW, etc)
Technology Strategist (market research)
Survey & Assessment (technologies, facilities and resources)
Security Specialist (risk analysis, PACS & LACS)
Training (development & lead instructor)
Career Achievements (nationally recognized industry firsts 2014-1995)
Security –Identity, Wireless, LAN WAN, Mobile technologies (DOD, Commercial Carriers & Large Enterprise)
1. Solution Design, DOD - NNSY (Norfolk Naval Ship Yard) Access Control Solutions for Perimeter, internal buildings, nuclear refueling areas. Multiple agencies, credentials & technologies’. 2011 to 2014.
2. Architect, of the 1st LNG - HIV (high interest vessel) at sea interdiction application, allowing full biometric validation of crew (of 100%) coordination of several federal agencies. (Hardware - software technologies) TX, DC, MA 2010
3. Administered the 1st web based video training program for multi-modal, mobile biometrics. (federal)VA 2009
4. Program managed the USCG (United States Coast Guard) TWIC reader contract (IDIQ) for MaxID, designed a software solution enabling a less than 15-minute learning curve for use utilizing less than 6 second biometric card validation (industries fastest mobile card validation). ($3.8 million IDIQ) 2009
5. Architect, software development of 1st mobile multi-model software solution (MIS) to read all forms of credentials & associate biometrics to the credentials. (team of 6+ engineers, 3 federal agencies, and 30+ individuals involved in testing and trials) DC 2009
6. Architect, 1st full sensor integrated hand-held reader which could address all forms of credentials: smart cards, PROX cards, passports (OCR/MRZ), DMV bar-codes and biometrics. (Internal team of 25, 10+ suppliers, Business Dev. of revolutionary new concept) Frost & Sullivan award DC 2008
7. Designed the only, Hand-held Biometric device utilizing a multi-spectral fingerprint reader. Which industry said couldn't be done? (Revolutionary new idea in hardware design) NM 2007
8. Delivered & Participated in 1st interdiction BAS (biometrics @sea) program MONA PASS. USCG Puerto Rico 2006
9. Design & Project managed, wireless adjunct phone systems for large enterprise: USMINT (DC-PHILA), Kraft FOODS, GSA buildings, Lucent, ATA, BMW, 4 Nuclear sites, Nextel HQ(DC), FOX NEWS (NYC), Fidelity (Boston), and others. 2002-2004
10. Designed and integrated a cellular multi-tenant network private system inside the AMEX WTC3 building, lower Manhattan supplying wireless cell coverage to 5000+ cell phone users, with 53 floors of coverage. (Team of 5 directs, 7 agencies, vender's & contractors, $2.8 million project) 2003
11. Delivered, 1st ship to ship/ship EMIO wireless back haul pilot, utilizing early Wi-Fi technologies, and requiring waivers from the US Navy to do a proof of concept. (Wireless moratorium was in place, said it couldn’t be done.) (turned into $10 million+ revenue project) San Diego, CA 2002
12. Program managed, 1st wireless ship to shore program eliminating the need for fiber optic umbilical connections. US NAVY, SPAWAR, Jacksonville and Pascagoula, FL, MS, 2002
13. Designed 1st wireless in building site survey methodology utilizing custom made tools and test radios. US 1999
14. Designed, Integrated, 1st wireless coverage solution for nuclear facilities containment, which had ROI of 4X in less than 30 days.PA/OH 1999
15. Program managed, the 1st and largest, private digital, cellular network in the world on Penn State’s main campus providing voice/ data coverage for 45,000 users. (Team of 26 engineers and 20+ agencies & venders, $5+ Million budget)1997
16. Deployed the 1st public safety CDPD PC based patrol car system, Harrisburg PD, PA 1999
Synchronoss – Zentry, LLC November 2016 – Present
Integration Specialist - (Service delivery - new technology innovations)
• Service Delivery Engineer for Identity Proofing solutions for customers, identity management, LACS, Product Development (hardware & software) Biometric security solutions.
• Client Support of Identity Solution for established customer base.
• Compliance assistance – assist legal with meeting the NIST requirement guidelines of ID proofing and PII protection.
• Process Improvement of new developing products and existing customer technology solutions.
Login or Register to view the full resume.