Summary of Qualifications:
• Proficient in cleaning and sterilizing procedure equipment.
• Assist Doctors with Colonoscopy & Endoscopy Procedures.
• Strong administrative skills.
• Reconciled daily receipts & ensured accuracy of customer accounts
• Prepared patients for procedures
• Proficient in office procedures and practices
• Excellent communication skills, team work and interpersonal skills
• Ability to understand and implement applicable directions, and policies.
• Knowledge of HIPPA and OSHA compliance standards
• Registered Medical Assistant
• American Medical Technologists
• CPR Certified
09/04 - 08/05 Mandl School of Allied Health, New York, NY
Certificate Diploma in Medical Assisting
Received Registered Medical Assistant certification
11/11 - Present Ashworth College, Norcross, GA
Completing courses towards Medical Billing certification
05/08 - 08/11 Dr. Distler & Dr. Nash New York, NY
• Clean & sterilized procedure equipment
• Assist Doctors with Colonscopy & Endoscopy proc...
Login or Register to view the full resume.