Seeking to obtain a responsible position as a healthcare professional in a facility where my knowledge and experience can be utilized as well as enhanced.
Haile Medical Group: Gainesville, FL January 2010- December 2011
Laboratory Manager/Phlebotomist/Medical Assistant Floater
• Perform a variety of routine blood collection procedures by venipuncture and capillary technique for patients of all age groups.
• Prepare, process, and store patient specimens and samples according to department procedures.
• Confer with patients to obtain demographic and insurance information for laboratory records.
Hospital of St. Raphael: New Haven, CT January 2008-October 2009 Scheduler/Registration Associate
• Spearheaded the effort to establish a full functioning receptionist area for the new bariatric and breast health centers.
• Worked closely with the bariatric program coordinator to ensure new surgical patients received accurate information pertaining to surgery requirements.
• Assisted with the entry of demographical and statistical information for over 2,000 bariatric patients using Exemplo and Lead Tracker database systems.
• Maintained, organized, and updated patient files, records, and system database using IDX Web and Misys Quadra Med.
• Provided general office support (filing, faxing, multi-line telephone operation, schedule appointments):ordered office supplies and maintained inventory lists to ensure that each area was appropriately staffed with materials, ensure all office equipment was in proper working condition and promptly contacted service contractors to care for ineffective equipment.
Chapel Medical Group: New Haven, CT July 2006-September 2008
Medical Assistant/Administrative Assistant
• Aided internist with non-sterile procedures, performed EKG’s, Bio-Z’s, Pulmonary Function tests, vaccinations and phlebotomy, data collection of vital signs, and autoclave operation....
Login or Register to view the full resume.