Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering (M.S) GPA: 3.67/4 Graduated: Dec 2012
University of Houston Clear Lake, Houston, Texas
Digital Image Processing, Geophysical signal processing, Digital Electronics, Computer Architecture.
Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication (B-Tech) GPA: 3.5/4 Graduated: May 2011
Sri Sai Jyothi Engineering College, Hyderabad, India
Research Assistant-University of Houston Clearlake (May 2012-Augest 2012)
Job Description: Worked for the project titled “computer aided diagnosis of hamster oral in-vivo mucosa images.
As a part of my research I worked for automation of the hamster oral in-vivo oral images to mild, moderate, severe cancer using the image processing toolbox.
Teaching Assistant –University of Houston Clearlake (September 2012- present)
Course handled: Parallel Processing
• Well in using the toolbox provided in the MATLAB.
• Well versed in programming using VHDL and testing using test bench.
• Strong Hardware designing and programming skills.
• Secure Reverse Watermarking using MATLAB.
• Performing the Digital morphology operations using MATALB.
• 8 Bit ALU using VHDL.
• Computer aided diagnosis of Ha...
Login or Register to view the full resume.