Muhammad S Rafique Computer Science Graduate; CCNA, MCTS & MCITP Certified.
Add: 71 – Winchester Drive, East Windsor NJ 08520.
Mob: (732)-306-2496 Home: (609)-371-5320
Dynamic computer science Master’s graduate with outstanding background, hands-on field experience as Systems’ Implementation & proving Desktop System Support Engineer from last 5.5 years. Completed complex projects with precision and accuracy within stringent time restraints.
To use my skills, experience and expertise to obtain a System Administration, Engineering / Operations position, Utilize keen analysis and insights and team approach to drive organizational improvements and implementation of best practices. Ability to walk into a new environment and be functional immediately. Quick to learn and adapt to new environment, technologies & tools with TO-DO Attitude,
Amirit Technologies, NJ (August 2012 – to date)
• Handful of Experience in Installing & optimizing HW/SW/Networking product & configurations.
• Working as LTE/4G drive testing data collector / analyzer for AT&T 4G (LTE) rollout project.
• Collecting data | UE & Cell Phone physical measurements using LTE & UMTS Scanners in EMO for various sites / clusters and evaluations of client’s wireless network.
• Providing Sites Troubleshooting & Support, coordinating with vendors and to make sure the issue resolution within cut-off time frame.
• Doing Sites & cluster Drive Testing & Optimization using NEMO & MS Street & Trips in Philadelphia, New Jersey & Delaware States.
• Verify Handover functionality performance from LTE-LTE & LTE-UMTS.
• Performed both pre & post deployment testing & support.
• Conducted Various Tests pertaining to each site, i.e. Stationary (Ping, Download & Upload), Mobility & IRAT to make sure handovers are proper and performing SSV.
• Verifying the Network, site functioning properly, antenna positions, antenna directions or tilt and swapped feeders.
• Identifying major call-related problems (dropped calls, hardware problems, bad radio etc.).
• Supporting Project Manager in meeting implementation plan to meet specific timelines / KPI’s.
National Bank of Pakistan (March 2008 ~ June 2012)
Desktop System Support Engineer
• Project Coordinator – IT Infrastructure; Online Connectivity System & Network Expansion – A Network Expansion Project - to provide Network Infrastructure facility to nationwide branches to Online System for onward implementation of CBA - A ERP Solution.
• Project Coordinator AD Implementation & Rollout- includes Installation & configuration of RODC, SCCM System; prerequisite for Core Banking Application Deployment.
• Providing complete Banking Software’s and Applications Support & training & keeping active Coordination with Management for Support & Implementation strategies.
• Master Trainer for CBA: ERP Implementation – A Core Banking Application Suite.
• System Administrator IBM AS\400 Server includes creating users & authorities, conducting routine jobs\tasks to carry out day to day transactions.
• Designing & Implementing Branch Network - Topology, IP Scheme & Security parameters.
• Working in close coordination with Vendors, Business & Operations teams, developing & addressing the needs of the Business Continuity Planning & Disaster Recovery Planning.
• System Administrator for Symantec End Point Manager – Antivirus Suite, includes installation,configuration, updating of the SEPM Server and providing Client Packages for regions/branches,
• Providing comprehensive Desktop support, regarding windows/Systems/Applications Installation, Configuration & Deployment and troubleshooting support.
• Installing, Configuring & Troubleshooting wired/wireless Internetwork devices i.e. Cisco Routers, Catalyst Switches, Access points & bridges in complex & large networking environment.
• Working in close coordination with NOC Team & Vendors regarding WAN circuits
Implementation – for implementing, testing & troubleshooting connectivity issues and ensure 99.99% up time services as per SLA & comprehensive network & system support to car...
Login or Register to view the full resume.