• New York University, College of Arts and Science, New York, NY
Bachelor of Arts with Honors, Dean’s List - September 2009 – GPA 3.7
Major: Psychology, Minor: Nutritional Science
Queens College (CUNY) – Flushing, NY
Post Bacc, Pre-Med Courses - completed required science courses-June 2011 – GPA 3.7
• Pre-Med – Biology, Physics, Chemistry & Organic Chemistry (2 semesters each - 34 credits total)
• Psychology - Statistical Psychology, Cognitive Neuroscience, Developmental Psychology, Cognition,
Abnormal Psychology, Research Methods, Psychopathology Lab, Psychology of Addiction, etc.
• Nutritional Science - Nutrition and the Life Cycle, Diet Assessment and Planning, Food Microbiology
Medical Assistant (full-time, paid)
• Weill Cornell Medical Center – New York,
NY July 2011- July 2012
Urology Department – perform patient care activities, including phlebotomy,
taking vitals, bladder scans, assist physicians with procedures such as cystoscopies, catheter and dressing changes, vasectomies, bladder irrigation, process blood/urine specimens, etc.
Medical Assistant – (part-time, paid)
• Dr. Michael Sloane, Internal Medicine, Whitestone, NY Dec 2009 – Aug 2011
Administered venipunctures, EKGs, pulmonary function & bone density tests,flu shots,
took vitals, throat cultures, prepared specimens, updated medical charts, etc.
• NYU Infant Cognition and Communication Laboratory Sep 2008 – Jan 2009
Tested the ability of one-year olds to recognize speech sources, coded
statistical data of each experimental trial, organized findings and
determined conclusions in a research report submitted to the university.
• NYC Veterans Administration Hospital Feb 2008 - Sep 2008
Worked on a longitudinal research project that aims to lower hypertension
rates among army veterans through psychological intervention in addition to
medication. Recruited patients with hypertension, educati...
Login or Register to view the full resume.