EDUCATION BOSTON UNIVERSITY GRADUATE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT Boston, MA
Candidate for Master of Science in Mathematical Finance, 2013
Coursework: Fundamentals of Finance, Optimization Methods for Finance and Economics,
Stochastic Methods of Mathematical Finance, C++ Programming for Mathematical Finance, Statistical Methods of Mathematical Finance, Stochastic Optimal Control and Investment, Fixed Income Securities, Quantitative Strategies and Algorithmic Trading
HARVARD UNIVERSITTY Cambridge, MA
Introduction to Linguistics (with Graduate credit) [Summer School] June-Aug 2012
NATIONAL CHIAO-TUNG UNIVERSITY
B.S.in Computer Science & Information Engineering June 2008
CERTIFICATE SECURITIES AND FUTURES INSTITUTE Taiwan, R.O.C.
Basic Financial Application of Excel- Interest Rate Swap Valuation April 2011
ORACLE WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM Taiwan, R.O.C.
Java Programming Language July 2011
ECLIPSE COMBUSTION TAIWAN, LTD. Taiwan, R.O.C.
IT Dept Coordinator Sep 2009-July 2011
• Assisted with the Haixi Plan: New Sales Office Establishment in Xiamen, China.
• Computer System Management / Maintenance
• Worked on strategic fit to Eclipse Inc. and Eclipse Taiwan (short term and long term)
• Researched competitors in the region and how to manage them
• Analyzed risk factors and how to mitigate (China and Taiwan)
• Monitored effects of the new office and its closeness between customers/suppliers
ARMY, MINISTRY OF NATIONAL DEFENSE Taiwan, R.O.C.
Private July 2008-Aug 2009
• Managed computer information system
• Directed 2009 information system upgrading project
VOLUNTEER VOX NATIVA TAIWAN Taiwan, R.O.C.
Founding Member May 2008 -present
• Coordinate northern Taiwan charity performances foundation ceremonies
• Coordinate Shanghai Expo 2010 Taiwan Pavilion opening perform...
Login or Register to view the full resume.