St. Louis, MO
• An excellent computer engineering graduate offering a strong foundation in hardware engineering, software engineering and networking.
• Experienced in object-oriented programming; developing, testing and debugging code; designing applications and interfaces; and working with systems and networks.
• Quickly learn and master new technologies; successful working in both team and self-directed settings.
Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, Illinois
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering (BSCpE), Graduated: May 2012
• Senior Capstone Design Project(completed):
- Project Scope: Worked as part of a four-member team that took part in the IEEE 2012 Robotics competition held at Tulsa, OK. I was mainly responsible for developing, testing and debugging of the code for the microcontroller. I was also responsible for creating the robotic arm that would conduct the electricity from renewable energy source. In addition I was also responsible for the design, testing and integration of the circuitry.
- Tools: Arduino microcontroller, Sketch, Electronic parts, Lab test equipments
• Java Programming
• Software Engineering
• Microprocessor Design
• Operating System
• C++ Programming
• Assembly Language Programming
• Computer Organization and Architecture • Electric Circuit
• Advanced Digital Design
• Digital System
• Communication Systems
• Knowledge Based System(AI)
• Network Engineering
Centene Corporation, Clayton, Missouri
IT Intern/ Business Analyst (June2011-November 2011)
• Member of MS Dynamics CRM Architecture Team – As a member of the MS Dynamics CRM architecture team I participated in daily Scrum meeting. This gave me exposure to software development life cycle process. Being part of this team, I was considered a developer with full access to development, build, and test environment of the MS Dynamics CRM software.
• Customized MS Dynamics CRM Software- I customized the CRM software according ...
Login or Register to view the full resume.