Detail-oriented and quality-focused Radiologic Technologist with over nine years of hands-on experience in managing radiation safety, fluoroscopy regulations, fluoroscopy equipment, image recording equipment, diagnostic imaging services and X-ray images. Communicates well, respectfully and courteously while demonstrating compassion and understanding toward all patients, family members and healthcare professionals. Able to work under pressure, prioritize and multitask while keeping a steady workflow and maintaining an organized work environment.
Town and Country Hospital 2003- 2012
• Performed inpatient and outpatient radiologic and fluoroscopic exams including cystoscopy, endoscopic, and operating room cases utilizing the c-arm.
• Provided excellent patient care while serving a diverse caseload including children, adolescents, adults, geriatric, bariatric and psychiatric patients for inpatient and outpatient care.
• Produced quality images while maintaining minimal repeat rate; utilized proper collimation, shielding, markers,
positioning and techniques.
• Assisted with pain management cases by pulling meds, setting up sterile trays and operating c-arm. • Maintained patient records through McKesson/PACS and HBOC/STARS information systems. Experience with
Educated patients on procedures to minimize anxieties and obtain patient cooperation.
computed radiography (CR) and film.
• Acted as Lead Daytime OR Technician and Head Clinical Instructor for students.
Westchase Orthopaedics & Rehabilitation
Part Time Radiology Technologist 2006-2010
• •Performed spinal and orthopedic radiography exams.
Operated diagnostic x-ray mach...
Login or Register to view the full resume.